SEC Championship Game Seating (Watch the Teasers)

ohiotide14

1st Team
Jan 3, 2012
Youngstown, OH
Last year, ticketmaster kept flipping the north and south ends of the stadium on their site map making it impossible to figure out which side was West. I ended up with tickets on the East side because of it. Can anyone please specifically tell me which sections are the West side on the lower level. Thanks ahead of time. If this needs to be moved I apologize.

ohiotide14

1st Team
Jan 3, 2012
Youngstown, OH
UA is on visitors side this year correct? Any particular reason those are the only tickets available on stubhub? Home side is completely unavailable. Just want to make sure that is correct.

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
It is still confusing to know which sections each fan base has. You look at Stuhub and think one thing and go to Ticketcity and it's different. Looks like just because Bama is the visitor, that doesn't mean all the seats in that half of the stadium are Bama.
Anybody know if Sections 312 or 331 are Bama? Prices are coming down.
Thanks

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
It is still confusing to know which sections each fan base has. You look at Stuhub and think one thing and go to Ticketcity and it's different. Looks like just because Bama is the visitor, that doesn't mean all the seats in that half of the stadium are Bama.
Thanks

Yeah, a little confusing, but according to the link above...my tickets are on Bama's side this year. But, if it is anything like last year it doesn't matter. The fans were mixed in each section.

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Thanks
Here is the pic of the chart. Alabama is the visitor, so looks like 312 and 331 are both on the side of Alabama's sideline. The orange sections are for Bama fans and the Blue for Florida fans. Looks like they split it on the 50. But, there are fans scattered throughout usually.

Last edited:

ohiotide14

1st Team
Jan 3, 2012
Youngstown, OH
Looking for tickets on stubhub need some advice. I'm leaving from Ohio on Friday so if I buy tickets that are ups delivery, which most of them are, I need them in hand by Thursday. All the tickets for sale today are guaranteed to be delivered by Thursday. Do you guys think it'll be guaranteed for Friday if I purchase tomorrow. Also closer to game day will these tickets change to electronic download or pickup. Coming from Ohio changes things for me. Thanks in advance

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Looking for tickets on stubhub need some advice. I'm leaving from Ohio on Friday so if I buy tickets that are ups delivery, which most of them are, I need them in hand by Thursday. All the tickets for sale today are guaranteed to be delivered by Thursday. Do you guys think it'll be guaranteed for Friday if I purchase tomorrow. Also closer to game day will these tickets change to electronic download or pickup. Coming from Ohio changes things for me. Thanks in advance
I bought ours from StubHub. I ordered last Saturday afternoon and got them Tuesday by UPS. You will get a tracking number when you order it. And mine said 2nd day air.

Last year, we ordered a few days before the game from stubhub and got the electronic downloaded version.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Btw. When I first ordered it said guaranteed by November 30th. So I think they are being generous with the time, since mine came on November 22nd.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.