Link: Wake Forest Fires Radio Color Commentator for Giving Other Teams Plays

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Re: Wake Forest Investigating if Louisville Knew Too Much Before Saturday's Game

I can think of a few candidates who would do this and Petrino is at the top. It is a good thing we have coaches with integrity, like Hugh Freeze and Coach Yaw Yaw who would never stoop to cheating.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
Re: Wake Forest Investigating if Louisville Knew Too Much Before Saturday's Game

Coach Dave Clawson is only trying to cause dissention among the L'ville players because he knows everyone will suspect the worse of Coach Petrino. Boy, that Coach Clawson is one heck of a coach, he would have beaten L'ville if L'ville hadn't stolen that playbook.

TampaTide813

Suspended
Dec 16, 2014

Coach Dave Clawson is only trying to cause dissention among the L'ville players because he knows everyone will suspect the worse of Coach Petrino. Boy, that Coach Clawson is one heck of a coach, he would have beaten L'ville if L'ville hadn't stolen that playbook.
What??? So he just made this up? It's not like dissention in the UL locker room will benefit WF in any way. I don't get it. Was that supposed to be blue font?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Well this just got crazy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

Former Deacons- can't trust'em [emoji23]

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA

Dang.

Where's the popcorn-munching emoji when I need it?

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

Heard this on Sirius a few minutes ago. My biggest question would be, "How does a broadcaster have access to the actual game plan?", and if so, "Who, within the coaching staff leaked him the info"?
Once you find that out, then you have to ask, "Did they sell the info?", and if so, "Who bought it?".
This could get interesting.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

Heard this on Sirius a few minutes ago. My biggest question would be, "How does a broadcaster have access to the actual game plan?", and if so, "Who, within the coaching staff leaked him the info"?
Once you find that out, then you have to ask, "Did they sell the info?", and if so, "Who bought it?".
He was a former coach, so he had access to the material even if a year or two dated. All he had to do was attend practice (which he did), tip the opposing staff off to new terminology, and point them in the direction via old playbooks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala

Looks like Petrino did.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

Why does it not surprise me that Petrino might be involved? That guy is a real piece of work!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

He was a former coach, so he had access to the material even if a year or two dated. All he had to do was attend practice (which he did), tip the opposing staff off to new terminology, and point them in the direction via old playbooks.

If he is broadcasting, he may get some info during the week as part of his game prep. Does Eli have any type of advance access to our plans?

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

If he is broadcasting, he may get some info during the week as part of his game prep. Does Eli have any type of advance access to our plans?

This guy had it, per reports. He was attending practice and sitting in on a few things.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

What am I missing? Why in the world would someone need to do this to get an advantage over a 6-6 wake forest team?

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com

If he has been doing it since 2014 as they suspect, I'm sure more than one team was interested in getting the info. Not just Louisville this year.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA

If true, to echo Brad, why would Louisville need to buy info in order to beat Wake Forrest?
They don't, but Petrino is a scumbag, and a scumbag is gonna scumbag.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.