A lot of nonvoters are mad at the election results...

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
Well it could be worse; at least we don't have these guys...yet.

BBC

At least 40 demonstrators scuffled with guards and took over the podium as a session began on Wednesday.
Denouncing government corruption, they called for a return to military rule - which Brazil saw from 1964 to 1985.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
They have the right to complain and I have the right not to listen or pay attention.
Yes they have the "right" to complain and cry and whine about how America is holding them down yet they've DONE NOTHING to try and change that problem. Sitting on your hands does absolutely NOTHING. It just proves to me how weak their "protests" are. How can you expect people to look up to you and follow your lead when you are too gutless to even cast a vote yourself? He believed the Hillary hype just like most lefties did during the whole election and they ALL got burned and I'm glad it happened. As for Evans and Kapernick, well they can go kiss each others feet as far as I'm concerned because they are fake and are morons. If I'm going on t.v. to say I'm protesting this or that, I will make sure that I've done everything in my power to change what I want to change, not sit on my hands and continue to blame White America for holding me back like Kapernick and Evans are doing. I bet they couldn't tell you any issues Trump even run on, they just seen CNN one day who tried to hint that Trump was racist and deporting every American born black person even though he can't even do that. Just more of the news stations that blew smoke up Killary's skirt and lied to the American people so most didn't turn out that would have supported her and I'm glad they did stay home.

Some of the non-voters may have voted in the primaries then after that it was "what the what the". Actually, the choices in the primaries weren't much better.
Nobody ever said either candidate was a lock for being this great president who would nail every problem.

But if you can vote in the primary there is NO EXCUSE you can't vote in the general election. It's just more excuses because these pansies believed the t.v. when it showed Killary up by double digits over the last year. That's what they get for believing everything they see on t.v. I don't trust them to get much of anything right anymore. Just report the news, quit trying to make it. Killary begged them to do it and it flat out cost her. Tough.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.