Game Thread: Louisville vs. Houston

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Sorry I'm late. Got home late, recording the game, just caught up. Didn't want you guys to ruin any surprises. This is one heck of a game, am i right?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Doesn't matter whose fault it is - the voters will primarily see the score and his stats, and if those remain similar to the first half, it looks really bad for him.
In 2012 Manziel won it mostly on a big performance against Bama, but no one remembers that he threw for 0 tds and 3 ints against LSU in a pivotal midseason game. If people are really honest with everything, they would say if the aTm vs Bama game been different AJ McCarron would've been the Heisman winner out of a horrible pool of finalists. Yes I know AJ wasn't in the top 10 after that, but the Heisman voting is a flashy qb award, and the aTm game gave voters a reason to forget about a dull boring qb.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
I will disclose LJ is my fantasy QB and we are in our playoffs this week. So I hope he scores 5 TDs this half.

Just hope houston scores 2 as well.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I will disclose LJ is my fantasy QB and we are in our playoffs this week. So I hope he scores 5 TDs this half.

Just hope houston scores 2 as well.
At this point I really don't care who wins. Louisville is a paper tiger. They will get smoked by any of the teams currently ranked in the top 4 if they somehow make it into the playoff, but I don't think that the committee is going to get hoodwinked into including them.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
In 2012 Manziel won it mostly on a big performance against Bama, but no one remembers that he threw for 0 tds and 3 ints against LSU in a pivotal midseason game. If people are really honest with everything, they would say if the aTm vs Bama game been different AJ McCarron would've been the Heisman winner out of a horrible pool of finalists. Yes I know AJ wasn't in the top 10 after that, but the Heisman voting is a flashy qb award, and the aTm game gave voters a reason to forget about a dull boring qb.
Yup, it's about the flash, and right now, there's little flash...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.