Game Thread: Louisville vs. Houston

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
This little Heisman "shoe-in" would survive 2 or 3 tackles from our defense. Yes, he is quick, fast and elusive but so are gazelles ... right up to the point that lions eat them.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
But all you heard on SC over and over and over were his "PlayStation stats". He was still putting up the numbers in the losses. Granted it was in a no defense league which I think will cost future candidates. Then again....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
This sums up the night for Louisville

Hahahahaha funny AND sad all at the same time ... but mostly funny lol Maybe he had a cramp? :)

On a side note, I was hoping that we would get a crack at Ole Lewie in the playoffs just for the chance to shut up the analysts that were saying that UL would beat us. Its not over BUT Clemson would have to lose two more games for them to even have a realistic chance in making it.

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
Hahahahaha funny AND sad all at the same time ... but mostly funny lol Maybe he had a cramp? :)

On a side note, I was hoping that we would get a crack at Ole Lewie in the playoffs just for the chance to shut up the analysts that were saying that UL would beat us. Its not over BUT Clemson would have to lose two more games for them to even have a realistic chance in making it.
Just one game, houston was non-conference.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.