Cursing could be linked to higher intelligence

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
DANG IT! read THIS

If this is the case, my IQ should be 500.

The professor of Cognitive Science at UC San Diego said cursing could be linked to higher intelligence.

“It turns out that on average, the ones who swear the most also have the biggest vocabulary overall,” Bergen added.

“So far, we’re not finding that people who swear drive any better than people who don’t swear,” he said. “It might not actually be advantageous to swear over not swearing while in the driver’s seat.”
Not true, I find my superior driving skills totally justifies my language behind the wheel during rush hour.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
Considering many of the dumbest people I've ever know have used the f-word as a comma, I'm going to go ahead and discount this...
I've known people that use variations of the f-word as a noun, verb, gerund, adverb, and adjective all in the same sentence. That requires a certain degree of intelligence in my book. :D

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
I guess I'm a genius because sometimes I make up my own words. Also, if you're not cussing while driving then you're one of the drivers being cussed at and you're a danger to all of us...get off the road.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.