Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. Mocs...

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Not a pretty win...but got the game out of the way. They were due for a game like this, Saban will make sure they make up for it in practice this week.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
At this point in the season all that matters is that you won.

Roll Tide!

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Sloppy and underwhelming, but at this point I don't even care. All you can ask for in these games is to avoid injuries, and we seemed snakebit all night. I hope Cam, Kerwin, and Reuben are all okay. It would be a royal shame if any of them had the rest of their season impeded by injuries from a throw away game.

On a positive note, here's a crazy stat for you guys. We haven't given up a TD since the 12:57 mark of the 3rd quarter against A&M. That means we've gone 3 straight games without our opponent scoring a TD. We've now gone the last 207 minutes and 57 seconds of game action without giving up a TD. In that time we've outscored our opponents 113-6. Absolute domination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Apparently we missed a wondrous sequence in the Ole Miss-Vandy game:

1. Vandy fumbles. Ole Miss recovers, but is ruled out of bounds.
2. Freeze challenges the call.
3. The booth upholds the original call. Ole Miss loses a TO.
4. Booth then says, oh hey, they got that right but they missed this OM player who was targeting. So we'll call that now. Player ejected.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Well, its a win. I think our guys had the same problem as Ohio State and Michigan. In all 3 cases top 4 teams were up against inferior opponents, but with a rivalry game coming up. Our guys were simply looking ahead. Coach Saban will be upset next week and get after the guys hard. We will be ready to play the Iron Bowl.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Apparently we missed a wondrous sequence in the Ole Miss-Vandy game:

1. Vandy fumbles. Ole Miss recovers, but is ruled out of bounds.
2. Freeze challenges the call.
3. The booth upholds the original call. Ole Miss loses a TO.
4. Booth then says, oh hey, they got that right but they missed this OM player who was targeting. So we'll call that now. Player ejected.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
wow...wish I saw that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.