Pick the score: Auburn vs. Alabama (Iron Bowl)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't know what to expect right now, especially after that disaster of a performance against Chattanooga. When Hurts doesn't have time in the pocket, he makes mistakes - he is not going to have time in the pocket this week.

I expect Alabama to win, but if Hurts plays like a true freshman in this game, the score will be uncomfortably close.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Well since AU won't be allowed to flood the field the night before, we can still expect the craziest and trickery play calling. They will throw everything at us but the kitchen sink. And it too if the have it. I say Bama 31, Barn, 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They can try but the speed on Bama's D is insane. They might make a LOS stop a 10 yard loss in a blink. Bama also plays very disciplined for the most part.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I don't know what to expect right now, especially after that disaster of a performance against Chattanooga. When Hurts doesn't have time in the pocket, he makes mistakes - he is not going to have time in the pocket this week.

I expect Alabama to win, but if Hurts plays like a true freshman in this game, the score will be uncomfortably close.
If I'm not mistaken usually you can expect PAIN. Last few years Bama rarely shows flat twice. Usually after a game like this you get the focused laser the next week. Hope that is the case.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I think our Defense comes thru with a NOT on a pic six.

I think Carlson is good for 3 fg so as long as we don't give up TOs and give them a short field I don't think they'll score a TD.

I don't think we set the scoreboard on fire either, but we'll manage enough.

Bama: 23

Barn: 9

JF3

Scout Team
Jul 16, 2004
Phenix City, AL
Bama 48
Barn 7

Starters are out on defense for most of the 4th quarter. The back up DBs give up a deep pass for a TD. The shut-out does not happen.:frown:

Last edited:

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Well, the most by which we've between the barn is 55, so I'm going with a 56 point margin.

They get an early field goal to avoid the shutout, making the final score:

Bama 59
Barn 3

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.