JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Alabama 62, Saint Louis 57: Tide breaks even in Vegas … barely
by Chris DePew
TideFans Staff
November 24th, 2016 02:48 AM

By Chris DePew TideFans.com Staff November 24, 2016 Just when Alabama looked poised to take a brutal non-conference loss, the Crimson Tide rallied from a nine-point deficit in the closing minutes Wednesday night to knock off Saint Louis 62-57 in the consolation game of the Men Who Speak Up Main Event tournament in Las Vegas. […]

Read More Here...

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Alabama 62, Saint Louis 57: Tide breaks even in Vegas … barely
by Chris DePew
TideFans Staff
November 24th, 2016 02:48 AM

By Chris DePew TideFans.com Staff November 24, 2016 Just when Alabama looked poised to take a brutal non-conference loss, the Crimson Tide rallied from a nine-point deficit in the closing minutes Wednesday night to knock off Saint Louis 62-57 in the consolation game of the Men Who Speak Up Main Event tournament in Las Vegas. […]

Read More Here...
Nice write up and the 2-3 has been a killer for the Tide for YEARS! Hopefully they'll use this a spring board but the loss to Valpo was disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I still believe that when all is said and done this will be a pretty good team. We have all the pieces to be a tourney team. Coach Johnson just has not been able to find a lineup that he can count on to score and defend. It is hard to run at a fast pace up and down the court break if you don't rebound or get steals.
I think we are lacking leadership at this point. Corban wants to be the guy, but the team hasn't so far or doesn't seem to respond to him as the leader yet. I think we need Armond Davis to step up and be the consistent scorer he is capable of night in night out. We have got to be able to consistently rebound. Jimmie just can't rebound for some reason. Donta looks like the answer to me with Bola spelling him.

I do think we have enough talent to grind out 20 to 21 wins, but we have to solve the problems I listed to have a chance to get there. See you tomorrow night.

RTR

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.