ADMIN NOTE: [FireFan] app beta launched! (Android AND Apple versions NOW available!)

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
Re: FireFan app launches TODAY! (Android AND Apple versions NOW available!)

The app on iOS doesn't work. It wouldn't let me create an account and then just crashes each time I launch it.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Re: FireFan app launches TODAY! (Android AND Apple versions NOW available!)

It was the #1 trending app in the world yesterday on launch. Lots of early performance problems ... became better as day went on. Again, this is Beta phase so they're using this period to identify and fix problems. We will have a TideFans League very soon. Thanks for being patient!

If you didn't download & register yesterday, go ahead and do so today so that we can get everyone here in a league!

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Re: [FireFan] app launches TODAY! (Android AND Apple versions NOW available!)

Firefan is on FIRE!!!!!

Over 180,000 downloads yesterday. It was nuts!!! We will know Monday if we broke Pokemon Go record of most downloads ever in first 4 hours of launch. I think we got it. Had over 15,000 downloads in one 30 min stretch. That is unheard of for a new app.

Join Today using Bretts link he provided above. We need all the Bama fans on board we can get. I saw countless other college fans yesterday. Invite all your friends and family as well. Remember this is still the early Beta version and there will be glitches to work through as severs are added on daily to keep up with the overwhelming demand as the game grows.

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

I have created the "TideFans League". Search for that (not just "TideFans" and make sire it is the one created by Brett Young. :

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
[FireFan] app launches TODAY! (Android AND Apple versions NOW available!)

FireFan is the new interactive Sports App that gives you real-time play that puts your head in the game...literally. You predict the scores. You predict the plays. The penalties. The yardage. And more… ALL IN REAL TIME. WHILE YOU ARE WATCHING THE GAME!

And even more remarkable...you get a chance to compete against your favorite sports heroes, celebs, your college buds, friends and family, or die-hard fanatics just like you.

The App is Free and you can play for free. The better your calls, the more accurate your predictions, the faster you'll move up in the standings. The more you play, the more rewards you’ll earn! Forget the statistics. Rely on your instincts.

Anyone, any age, any level can play. You can redeem your points for real thongs like jerseys, future game tickets, etc.

1) Signup here for free: Https://www.firefan.com/?code=Click2play
2) Download the free FireFan app in Apple or Android store
3) login and join the "TideFans League" by and for friends of TideFans.com ( and anyone else who wants to join in!)
4) Play for free!

Last edited:

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008

Roll Tide 30-12

Come on Bama fans. We need everyone to join us on FireFan tomorrow. Brett doesnt ask for much from us. Lets show our appreciation and grow the BamaNation on FireFan.

Sundays NFL games tomorrow are going to be awesome. Sign up with Bretts promo code above and get free tokens tonight!!

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama

FireFan is the new interactive Sports App that gives you real-time play that puts your head in the game...literally. You predict the scores. You predict the plays. The penalties. The yardage. And more… ALL IN REAL TIME. WHILE YOU ARE WATCHING THE GAME!

And even more remarkable...you get a chance to compete against your favorite sports heroes, celebs, your college buds, friends and family, or die-hard fanatics just like you.

The App is Free and you can play for free. The better your calls, the more accurate your predictions, the faster you'll move up in the standings. The more you play, the more rewards you’ll earn! Forget the statistics. Rely on your instincts.

Anyone, any age, any level can play. You can redeem your points for real thongs like jerseys, future game tickets, etc.

1) Signup here for free: Https://www.firefan.com/?code=Click2play
2) Download the free FireFan app in Apple or Android store
3) login and join the "TideFans League" by and for friends of TideFans.com ( and anyone else who wants to join in!)
4) Play for free!

It asks for an access code.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.