Taking my son to first Bama home game tomorrow...

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Last edited:

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Park at University Mall and take the shuttle. It drops you off on 10th Ave., just off Bryant. Or, about 100 yards from Bryant-Denny.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Great game to choose for his first home game.

We usually park in the scouts parking lots. I wish I could tell you where it is. I am not good with street names down there.
There are several on Bryant Dr. between DCH and Coleman Coliseum.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I park at the soccer field and take the shuttle in. You can arrange and pay for the parking on line and then just give your name when you get there.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I park at the soccer field and take the shuttle in. You can arrange and pay for the parking on line and then just give your name when you get there.
That's lot b in the link I listed. I thunk it is, by far, the best of the lots

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Leave your son at home, come by a pick me up and I'll show you where to park.

One thing that may help (I haven't been in a couple of years but it may help someone else answer you); which direction will you be headed after the game?

This will be a great experience for you and your son; I'm excited for you...

BamaFanTN

3rd Team
Mar 1, 2011
Melbourne, FL
Great game to choose for his first home game.

We usually park in the scouts parking lots. I wish I could tell you where it is. I am not good with street names down there.
I believe we parked there last week. It is the Regions on Paul Bryant Ave. Between the stadium and museum. $30 last week but great location.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Am with ya in spirit brother...

Was blessed to attend my first ever game two years ago, and while logistics were, understandably, a concern [esp coming down from Canada...] the emotion overrode everything...

Enjoy!

Your son will remember this for the rest of his life.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.