Game Thread: Mizzou v. Arkansas

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
Did anyone see the Mizzou running back showing off and flipping the ball before he crossed the goal line?

Should have been a touch back.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Did anyone see the Mizzou running back showing off and flipping the ball before he crossed the goal line?

Should have been a touch back.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Saw it brother. Not a fan on bilemma, but respected arku since Tyler Wilson was their qb. And mizzou, with all the crap they've been dealing with since last year....they may need to just burn it all down and start over. Seriously, what would they lose.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
And for those of you interested, nc state leads by 1TD with 7 minutes left in the 4th over UNC

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Unfortunately, I think we can only get store credit towards a program of equal or lesser value available in the Big-12 store.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Do we need our receipt or can we just return Missouri to the conference we got it from?
Despite their 2 straight SEC championship appearances, I'm disappointed. Between the boycott last year (I'm not in any way arguing the merits of why they did it etc) but instead the fact that SCHOLARSHIPED student athletes did that while thing. I dunno. I'm torn on it. I understand but....

Bye, Texas vs tcu is on

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.