Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. Barn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Man, college gameday being lazy, rerunning the jt Barrett story they did from earlier in the season

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I am feeling very optimistic about today's games.

Roll Tide!!! & Go Bucks!!!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I am feeling very optimistic about today's game
Usually I'm the most paranoid, pessimistic fan before games but for some reason, I'm not a bundle of nerves today. It's very unusual for me to not already be sick to my stomach, for the game. Hope it's a sign of things to come.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Usually I'm the most paranoid, pessimistic fan before games but for some reason, I'm not a bundle of nerves today. It's very unusual for me to not already be sick to my stomach, for the game. Hope it's a sign of things to come.

I am usually nervous and anxious on game day too. I just woke up and already feel that way! I hope I start to feel more positive today like you have. It's Auburn..... who knows what they will come up with to try to trick us. I do not want them to ruin our undefeated record this year like 3 years ago! Glad it is in Tuscaloosa. :) RTR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.