Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. Barn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Gus think he is master strategist by not announcing his QB. Of course he might not know until game time. White will start but if he does you can just see all the blitzes that will be coming at him.

...............no. I feel like it's Jeremy Johnson that will be getting start today. Sean White is too banged up. I will be shocked to see JF3 or white starting.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I'm bowing out for the day, guys. Assuming we lose, see y'all around the end of the game. Here's to a good day of football. :cheers2:

Best of luck to you and yours. War Eagle.
Same to you sir and Roll Tide. Thanks for being one of our more classy posters for real AUDub.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
This week I watched last year's Iron Bowl that I found on my recordings. Jeremy made some pretty good throws but several receivers dropped them. I think he eventually only completed about half his passes though. I hope we can stop their run. I noticed Auburn seems to run better on us than anyone else does (probably due to their offensive scheme) but still stays below their average.

I am ready for the game to start already! RTR!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Looks JJ is the starter there he named. But, we all know that doesn't matter. Barnett was our starter for like two series. Lol

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Lashley having last minute teaching moment with Johnson; " Jeremy, do NOT throw the ball to the players that look like they want to catch it and score touchdowns, they will be Bama DB's "

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I'm bowing out for the day, guys. Assuming we lose, see y'all around the end of the game. Here's to a good day of football. :cheers2:

Best of luck to you and yours. War Eagle.
I would say enjoy the game but I would be lying. Just don't get too upset because your wife is with child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.