Bama over auburn
USC over the Irish
VANDY spanks tennessee
LSU fired perhaps their best coach ever to hire their version of Mike DuBose

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Agreed, clean sweep except that Meechigan and OSU couldn't manage a tie.

I like Coach O at LSU though. He is a good fit and I think he will do well if he gets time and the right assistants.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Bucks over the whining wolverines

:cheers2:
Boy, Harbaugh is a crybaby isn't he? While I am not sold on the B1G prowess since they are primarily being measured by their play against each other ... still ... be a man and an example for your players Harbaugh. Make some plays and the refs can't hurt you.

TampaTide813

Suspended
Dec 16, 2014
Boy, Harbaugh is a crybaby isn't he? While I am not sold on the B1G prowess since they are primarily being measured by their play against each other ... still ... be a man and an example for your players Harbaugh. Make some plays and the refs can't hurt you.
Exactly!!! Instead of repeatedly yelling "he didn't get it" while the play was under review. He should have been using that time to prepare his defense. OSU was at the 15 yard line at that point, UM could have held them to a FG. I hope he's not another Brian Kelly who is incapable of taking any responsibility in losses.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
FB was a little quite last night from all the barners on there. My Auburn alumni cousin posted this:

"Alabama fans love Alabama football. Auburn fans love Auburn." - Coach Pat Dye

What in the world does that mean? But then I look at who said it, and I remember they think we can't be fans if we didn't attend the university.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
What in the world does that mean? But then I look at who said it, and I remember they think we can't be fans if we didn't attend the university.
It's what fans say when their football team is irrelevant, makes them feel superior because they 'value academics more than sports'... :biggrin2:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
FB was a little quite last night from all the barners on there. My Auburn alumni cousin posted this:

Bless their hearts.

It's the barn equivalent of UTe's winning the championship of life.

A way of losing, but changing the topic to take the moral high ground, which in this case case we all know doesn't apply either.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
There just aren't enough days like yesterday, unfortunately...

Roll Tide, y'all

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw

This belongs in the "you know when the other team's fan base has quit" thread when the start quoting Pat Dye.

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
I was always taught, the true measure of a person can be judged, not by how they act when they succeed, but how they act when they fail. I personally think CJH has never shown class in either situation.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.