**** LB Christopher Allen Commits to Alabama ****

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: Lb allen commits to

I'm sure we'd take Browning, but Allen gives us 4 LB commits in 2017 after taking 4 last year (including Hall and Jennings even though they were DE and ATH as recruits, they are at LB for us) so the roster is pretty full at LB. Would really, really, really like to see some big DLs on the commit list.
Anderson was back at safety today. Either the staff is making him the designated utility guy or he's not going to be an every down LB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
I've seen on a twitter by a few people saying he might flip to LSU. Anyone know if it's just talk amongst fans?

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Don't listen to everything you hear now. Lots of bs going around. The main two guys to pay attention this week are both safeties from Georgia. Gibbs is more comfortable with bama so we will see who wins him or his parents. We've lost guys this year and last year because we don't cater to their parents, i.e. Gray , browning , and chase young Ohio state commit . We recruit the parents after the two commit. Blake Barnett and Sheffield would still be in crimson if their parents didn't live vicariously through them.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Don't listen to everything you hear now. Lots of bs going around. The main two guys to pay attention this week are both safeties from Georgia. Gibbs is more comfortable with bama so we will see who wins him or his parents. We've lost guys this year and last year because we don't cater to their parents, i.e. Gray , browning , and chase young Ohio state commit . We recruit the parents after the two commit. Blake Barnett and Sheffield would still be in crimson if their parents didn't live vicariously through them.
And that`s precisely what concerns me about Solomon.He apparently went out of his way to say how well UGA recruited his mom.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
his HS coach is pushing him hard toward LSU, just because he is a fan. Still believe he sticks, however.
His high school coach played QB for LSU under Saban, fwiw. Many people think he is more of a Saban fan than LSU fan. He was the guy who threw the blue grass miracle. YouTube it if you don't know the play. I do think he ends up at Alabama, but I would welcome the flip. How many LBers do you need at Bama, how about sharing?!?!

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
SIAP, but just saw where he committed to Ohio State...

Ugh...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.