**** LB Christopher Allen Commits to Alabama ****

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
I read on al.com where LSU coaches had a "long" in home visit with him. This worries me a little because I think he had cancelled his trip to LSU and now it's back on. However, getting the final visit should play in our favor
had a visit with pruett yesterday too. I agree with TiderJ that moving his visit makes sense to come when we have serveral uncommited guys, some from La coming that weekend to help recruit.

I could of course be wrong but most seem to think hes very solid to the tide.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I see Allen said he is still pretty firm after his visit to the corn dogs this past weekend . Maybe we get him back to being more solid this coming weekend. Hope he sticks but linebacker is certainly one position we can afford to miss out on a player or two.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I see Allen said he is still pretty firm after his visit to the corn dogs this past weekend . Maybe we get him back to being more solid this coming weekend. Hope he sticks but linebacker is certainly one position we can afford to miss out on a player or two.
Thinking he had to say "pretty firm" just after his LSWho OV. He had a comment about why Alabama and he said something like "they beat LSU every year and win national championships. That is very attractive". I feel real good about him signing.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Allen sticking with Tide

Two days removed from his official visit to Alabama, and four-star linebacker and Alabama commit Christopher Allen knows where’s he’s going to school.

“It’s pretty much shut down,” Allen told 247Sports’ Andrew Ivins at the USA Football North American Championship on Wednesday. “I’m going to Alabama.”

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Great to hear that's the case, he's a heck of a talent. Where ever the young man chose, just wanted the best for him, but I am glad he's rolling with us no pun intended. On a side note, I thought Coach O's reaction was a lil wierd ...

After the official visit to Tuscaloosa, Allen met with the LSU coaching staff to give them the news that he is sticking with his original commitment that he made in November.

"I told Coach O I'm probably going to go with Alabama," Allen said. "He was really sad. It made me kinda sad looking at his face. I really just wanted to tell him so they could go get whoever they needed to get."

Just seemed like Coach O should have just wished him well on the decision and left it at that. I could be reading to much into it but it seems like Coach O was trying to make a play on the young man's emotions, which isnt cool. Again, I could be wrong ...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.