News Article: The All Lane Kiffin Related Posts Thread

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn
This is an honest question, and one I'm surely not the only person to wonder about. I don't have any idea why bama2112 got suspended, and it is always my intent to stay within the rules, which is why I don't often post or disagree with posters on this board. My question is, what is the definition of "Improper criticism of a coach"? I can't think of a single aspect of CLK's life, character, moral fiber, decision making, coaching ability, spousal ability, etc. etc. that hasn't been bashed in this thread. If I believed everything said, I still would personally consider this kind of bashing to be improper, regardless of who it was. What are the criteria for coach bashing to be acceptable? Again, this is a sincere question. If I get suspended for asking, I guess I'll just have to continue to wonder.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
This is an honest question, and one I'm surely not the only person to wonder about. I don't have any idea why bama2112 got suspended, and it is always my intent to stay within the rules, which is why I don't often post or disagree with posters on this board. My question is, what is the definition of "Improper criticism of a coach"? I can't think of a single aspect of CLK's life, character, moral fiber, decision making, coaching ability, spousal ability, etc. etc. that hasn't been bashed in this thread. If I believed everything said, I still would personally consider this kind of bashing to be improper, regardless of who it was. What are the criteria for coach bashing to be acceptable? Again, this is a sincere question. If I get suspended for asking, I guess I'll just have to continue to wonder.
Just guessing,I'm guessing that there was something posted way out of bounds concerning CLK, or something was said about CNS. But I didn't read it, and really don't care to know. But the general rule that I try to follow is keeping things PG, not giving the perception of melting, and not making seemingly personal attacks.

But read the rules or PM a mod if this doesn't help

Last edited:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
We're going to find out real quick that Lane hasn't "grown up" one bit while being under Saban. His immaturity and self-destructive behavior have already made appearances, even before the semi-finals. I expect his self destructive behavior to continue and within two years he will be fired from FAU. Guy has so much on the field coaching talent yet some very bad character flaws that will keep him from maximizing his coaching talent. Sad.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
How stupid can a person be to even joke about doing something like that. I would think that would blow up any hope a future employer would have in kiffin's character being any good at all. Furthermore, if he would submarine a national championship what would he do at a bottom feeder school like FAU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The trend of the thread...

Lane kiffin hate-> Lane Kiffin cost us a title-> Glad he is gone-> Moving on-> Lane immature-> lane Kiffin Hate-> cycle repeats itself...

Lane Kiffin is both immature and unable to tell good jokes. I don't know why anybody is surprised or believes anything he says or does at this point.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.