The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Donald Trump said:
My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before. Hopefully we will never have to use this power, but there will never be a time that we are not the most powerful nation in the world!
Surely there must be something in the Twitter EULA that prevents people from using their service to start a nuclear war?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
wonder what they are trying to distract us from?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...breaking-news&pushid=598b1845a1ccab1d00000013

FBI agents raided the Alexandria home of President Trump’s former campaign chairman late last month, using a search warrant to seize documents and other materials, according to people familiar with the special counsel investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Federal agents appeared at Paul Manafort’s home without advance warning in the predawn hours of July 26, the day after he met voluntarily with the staff for the Senate Intelligence Committee.

The search warrant was wide-ranging and FBI agents working with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III departed the home with various records.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
And like clockwork, Trump is back on Twitter asking why the acting FBI Director hasn't been fired yet.

Donald Trump said:
Why didn't A.G. Sessions replace Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, a Comey friend who was in charge of Clinton investigation but got big dollars ($700,000) for his wife's political run from Hillary Clinton and her representatives. Drain the Swamp!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
and that was before wide-spread internet.

however, beavis and butthead was a wonderful show and i don't see how it is any more indicative of a celebration of ignorance than the three stooges ;)
My stepson, when he was much younger once told me that that was how kids really were and that I knew it... :)

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
and that was before wide-spread internet.

however, beavis and butthead was a wonderful show and i don't see how it is any more indicative of a celebration of ignorance than the three stooges ;)
Mike Judge also made Idiocracy, so you have to think he knew what he was doing with Beavis and Butthead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.