The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/09/politics/trump-ukraine-steele-donation/index.html

A $150,000 payment to President Donald Trump's foundation in 2015 by a Ukrainian billionaire is being examined by special counsel Robert Mueller's team, The New York Times reported Monday, citing three people briefed on the matter.
The donation was made by Victor Pinchuk in September of that year, according to the Times' report, and in return Trump made a 20-minute video appearance that month at a conference in Kiev.
Wow.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
why? It's exactly in character for him
I get it, but that's the most outward statement I've heard him make (I admittedly ignore a vast majority of what he and all other politicians say) attacking the process of justice. Its the closest I've heard him come to asking his supporters to rise up...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
why? It's exactly in character for him
It's the extreme form of narcissism which confuses the boundaries of the self with the rest of the world - Hitler - at the end that Germany didn't deserve to survive. Mothers who murder all their kids and kill themselves. That sort of pathology. It just doesn't show so openly all the time...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Another question...Why are we talking about getting into the Syrian mess without a unified front with the Europeans who have the most to gain. The answer is likely because no one is willing to get into the boat with Trump. We have no Sec. of State so we practice chest thumping diplomacy on Twitter while we get ready to shoot a few cruise missiles into empty fields. Then we go on to next temper tantrum unless the Russians are already emboldened enough to show us who is really in charge in Syria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.