The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobstod

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Magnolia Springs, AL. USA
I have never heard any claim that Nixon was in government for his or his associates self enrichment the way Trump and his immediate associates are. It could be said that President Cheney started this trend.

I could have never imagined that a President would be willing to turn back all of the achievements of this country over the past 300 years in the interest of pure greed. Then to see the people who will be most negatively affected by the disaster befalling the country be his principal constituency is amazing to behold.
Hilarious!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Trump is now saying he regrets hiring Sessions.

So why not fire him? Of course, it may be hard getting someone else through the Senate. Sessions only won 52-47, with the West Virginia guy voting for him. Now we have one more Democrat in the Senate plus McCain unlikely to return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
and despite the continued herculean effort by the totally not a trump supporter concern trolls, it just keeps on going.

FBI is reconstructing shredded documents from ‘raid’ on Michael Cohen: ‘This will not end well for the defense’

Federal prosecutors revealed on Wednesday in the Michael Cohen case that they will present to the court shredded documents that have been reassembled.

During a hearing in federal district court on Wednesday, Assistant U.S. Attorney Rachel Maimin said that prosecutors would provide “the contents of a shredding machine” in coming days, according to New York Daily News court reporter Stephen Brown.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If he bans German luxury cars will the Trumpies who work for a German luxury carmaker in this state still support him? What if a certain high profile individual in Alabama who owns a German luxury car dealership suggested where Trump could stick his protectionist policies?

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
If he bans German luxury cars will the Trumpies who work for a German luxury carmaker in this state still support him? What if a certain high profile individual in Alabama who owns a German luxury car dealership suggested where Trump could stick his protectionist policies?

I've been asking the Trumpist farmers around here, who depend on soybean sales to survive, how they are feeling about now. Maybe if they go bust, they can get a job at the Mercedes plant? No, wait...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

yes, they will. they have made it quite obvious they don't care what he does.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
yes, they will. they have made it quite obvious they don't care what he does.
Saban's Mercedes dealership doesn't get him any respect from Trump. I wish this had been in the news before Saban took the team up there. At least Trump didn't unload a bunch of short man jokes at Saban, instead, he's just toying with wrecking his auto sales.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.