The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I wonder how many tax dollars this solution-looking-for-a-problem will cost?

He's either just trying to back up his voter fraud lie with the facade of an investigation, or more worrying, it's an Orwellian excuse to further curb voting access.
so what are the chances he re-hires alberto gonzales and monica goodling to head up this investigation

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
president <> ceo.

and yes trump is a business man. he has made a fortune off of his name. his name is valuable in large part because he has spent the better part of the last 30-40 years making a fool of himself and cashing in on it (then he parlayed that into a reality tv show).
Yes, I know that's your opinion. I even share some of that opinion. I also thought the same thing during the last 8 years when President Obama was signing orders like a CEO. Now the current POTUS is following suit. I wish it were different.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Yes, I know that's your opinion. I even share some of that opinion. I also thought the same thing during the last 8 years when President Obama was signing orders like a CEO. Now the current POTUS is following suit. I wish it were different.
the two are not remotely in the same universe.

i have to say that it honestly surprises me how many folks are just hand waving away what trump is doing (e.g. making an utter fool out of himself and our country) with "well, obama was the same way"

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I wonder how many tax dollars this solution-looking-for-a-problem will cost?

He's either just trying to back up his voter fraud lie with the facade of an investigation, or more worrying, it's an Orwellian excuse to further curb voting access.
Voter ID cures a lot of this. I wonder why folks are opposed to it?

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Yep. Large groups of people showing up claiming to live at a certain residence. The blue hairs check their list and respond that people by the same name have already voted. The solution: let the new mystery group vote (for Democrats most assuredly.)
Pretty solid evidence right there. You should let Donald know.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Why? I'm not a Donald fan. In any event, what I've witnessed is more legitimate than claiming "a lot" of people can't afford (nearly) free identification, thus allowing any of the millions of illegals to walk into a polling center and vote.
in case you're interested, i had edited my first response to you to add an article from frontline talking about those who can't get id

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
in case you're interested, i had edited my first response to you to add an article from frontline talking about those who can't get id
Thanks. The videos are blocked; I'll take a look when I get home. With that said, people should have to put forth some effort. I don't buy lack of funds as a reason for getting an ID. People waste money an all sorts of crap. If they don't care enough to set aside a few bucks (and a few minutes out of the year) for an ID then it doesn't bother me that they don't vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.