The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
i really don't know that the base is bright enough to realize they are being mocked.
It's obvious by now they aren't.

And those sharp enough to realize they are being ridiculed likely consider it an honor to be insulted by the greatest man to ever walk the earth.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
i really don't know that the base is bright enough to realize they are being mocked.
Trump personifies the elite New Yorker. A brash, amoral jerk that thinks he is better than everyone else. The antithesis of what southerners see themselves as.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Trump personifies the elite New Yorker. A brash, amoral jerk that thinks he is better than everyone else. The antithesis of what southerners see themselves as.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i do have to say, as low of an opinion as i have of the religious right, especially the southern variety, i never would have expected them to so eagerly genuflect to a brash new york developer.

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009
i do have to say, as low of an opinion as i have of the religious right, especially the southern variety, i never would have expected them to so eagerly genuflect to a low life, slimy, sleazeball anti-Christ new york developer.
FIFY

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
i do have to say, as low of an opinion as i have of the religious right, especially the southern variety, i never would have expected them to so eagerly genuflect to a brash new york developer.
He may be a brash New York Developer, but in the eyes of Southerners his devotion to protecting the 2nd Amendment, encouranging racism, and keeping the murdering gangs, job stealing brown hordes out of the good ole US of A out weights his NYC personna.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017

U.S. Trade Gap Surged to $621 Billion in 2018, 10-Year High

The U.S. trade deficit widened to a 10-year high of $621 billion despite President Donald Trump’s pledge to reduce the imbalance. It may be a case of chickens coming home to roost: Two culprits were last year's tax cuts, which boosted demand for imports, and Trump's trade wars, which triggered retaliatory tariffs that hurt exports. —David E. Rovella
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-06/u-s-trade-gap-surged-to-621-billion-in-2018-highest-in-decade?

Trump will do anything now to get a deal and the Chinese know it. Huawei, which is essentially a state sponsored technology company that likely gained illegal access to US technology, is seeking unfettered access to US markets, while the Chinese protect them from competition in China.

One would suspect that Trump has blundered into a trade conflict and has no way out without creating some very unhappy supporters in corporate board rooms or the farm belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.