The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Semantics, which are important. I met with him or I was at a meeting with some one else and he was there.
As Jon says a big difference. Sessions and the other Trumpets had private meetings specifically with the ambassador.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Okay, but that was a public event with numerous attendees and cameras. It wasn't a series of private 1-on-1 meetings between members of a presidential campaign while Russia was actively helping that same campaign through cyber-espionage. Also, she wasn't under oath when the claim was made. So the equivocation you're trying to draw is quite weak.
I agree it's a big difference. But, is what Sessions did worse than what Hillary (your candidate) did? Because I don't think it's even in the same hemisphere.

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Semantics, which are important. I met with him or I was at a meeting with some one else and he was there.
As Jon says a big difference. Sessions and the other Trumpets had private meetings specifically with the ambassador.
When did the meetings take place? When he was in his role as a Senator? On the Armed Services Committee?

What part bothers you? Is it the lying under oath part? Because if that's the case - do you treat all lies under oath the same? Or is it different because it's a Republican from Alabama?

If there is anyone on the board that doesn't think Politicans lie, cheat, manipulate, twist-words, and waste money -- then they are naive. No such thing as an honest politician. It's just the whole "my liars" vs "your liars" -- my liars did it for a good reason. Your liars did it to line their own pockets.

Like Abortion, Gun Control, Favorite TV Show, and the existence of God (with a Capital "G") -- you have your side, I have mine.

At least you are a good dude though.

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
We don't know the extent of what Sessions did. That's why we need a public investigation independent from this administration and Congress.
I'd prefer you answer my question === then make your own new question. But, that's fairly typical.

We also don't know the extent of what Hillary did.....especially since 30,000 of them are missing......

Also, what does a Public investigation mean? Please define.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
We don't know the extent of what Sessions did. That's why we need a public investigation independent from this administration and Congress.
manafort didn't meet with anyone, well manafort did meet with them, but it was totally above board, trust us. what about hillary
page didn't meet with anyone, well, page did meet with them, but it was totally above board, trust us. what about hillary
flynn didn't meet with anyone, well, flynn did meet with them, but it was totally above board, trust us. what about hillary
sessions didn't meet with anyone, well sessions did meet with them, but it was totally above board, trust us. what about hillary

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
seebell, why do you let them treat you like this?
hahaha ha ha Screen door in a submarine Cajun :)

The part that bothers me is that they all said they didn't meet with Russians and it turns out they did. Mighty suspicious. Why not just fess up?

Here is a 4 minute clip from The Rachel Maddow Show. (Cajun's favorite show) Seems a Russian billionaire's plane was at the same location as Trump's plane at the same time on five different occasions.

A bagman? Mmmmm.... the DCreport.org site can not be reached. :eek2:

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show#!#full-episodes

Last edited:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
What part bothers you? Is it the lying under oath part? Because if that's the case - do you treat all lies under oath the same? Or is it different because it's a Republican from Alabama?
Sessions treated it differently. He thought it was an impeachable offense when Clinton did it.

How about we (all of us) start holding our politicians to a higher standard than it's okay because they all lie.

Stop treating this like it's something that's okay because our team has to do it to beat the other team and start demanding accountability from all of them. America might actually be great again someday if so many of you would stop rooting/voting for the home team no matter what happens/or who is on the ballot.

At one time we actually had some American patriots out there instead of just Republican and Democrat partriots.

Nothing will change until the D & R ra-ra-rubes out there start demanding change.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Y'all just thought the Bush blaming was bad the past 8 years. You ain't seen nothing yet.
Posting this video again to provide perspective on your comments, which are IMHO spot on.

This is one of the biggest reasons Trump won the election. People are tired of the parties fighting with each other while things that need to be done for the folks, don't get done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.