The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I still think Junior has been hooked, and it’s only a matter of getting him to the gaff. Trump pardoning his own son might be the straw.
Trump ain’t getting out of this unscathed. Neither are his kids and that gives me some solace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He wouldn't hesitate a moment to pardon the little idiot...

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
He wouldn't hesitate a moment to pardon the little idiot...
No doubt. But with the circumstances, I’m not sure anyone outside of the “Fruitcake Caucus” will tolerate it, though.
Everybody on the planet who has been watching Trump for the last 20-30 years knows Junior doesn’t go to the bathroom without Dad’s permission; to think he’d do something like this without The Jerk knowing in advance is ludicrous. Especially with JK also involved.
I think it will be enough to start the impeachment process, and if the case is presented to the American public, I don’t think Congress can or will ignore the ensuing approval of the process.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
No doubt. But with the circumstances, I’m not sure anyone outside of the “Fruitcake Caucus” will tolerate it, though.
Everybody on the planet who has been watching Trump for the last 20-30 years knows Junior doesn’t go to the bathroom without Dad’s permission; to think he’d do something like this without The Jerk knowing in advance is ludicrous. Especially with JK also involved.
I think it will be enough to start the impeachment process, and if the case is presented to the American public, I don’t think Congress can or will ignore the ensuing approval of the process.

sadly, the fruitcake caucus holds a lot of power and are burrowed in throughout our government.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
The longer this goes on the more my Eeyore complex makes me think that the Mueller investigation is not going to land the big ..... I do think that Jr. and possibly Kuschner may be caught in the snare, but the big .... will not be indicted. Now if he pardons Jr. he may be in deep dodo. I believe he would throw Kuschner under the bus, but a pardon would not surprise me. I see Manafort and Stone possibly dying in prison and Gates, Cohen, et al spending time in the big house. I believe Mueller will let Trump off the hook to ensure Manafort and Stone never see a day of freedom for the rest of their lives. I also believe the SDNY will make Trump's life and his family after he leaves office hell.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
The longer this goes on the more my Eeyore complex makes me think that the Mueller investigation is not going to land the big ..... I do think that Jr. and possibly Kuschner may be caught in the snare, but the big .... will not be indicted. Now if he pardons Jr. he may be in deep dodo. I believe he would throw Kuschner under the bus, but a pardon would not surprise me. I see Manafort and Stone possibly dying in prison and Gates, Cohen, et al spending time in the big house. I believe Mueller will let Trump off the hook to ensure Manafort and Stone never see a day of freedom for the rest of their lives. I also believe the SDNY will make Trump's life and his family after he leaves office hell.
The reason I feel the opposite is because as they found more and more, they dug deeper and deeper. Mueller wants to make sure he has everything and the case is ironclad.
I think if he thought he couldn’t make it so, it would have already ended. I don’t think he would have drug it out this long if he didn’t have evidence Trump was involved in the conspiracy, or he found enough evidence of other crimes (such as money laundering) to make certain there would either be grounds for indictment, or impeachment, or both.
Mueller is good; thorough is good. Anything and everything Trump (and anyone involved with him) did needs to be brought to light. Light is good (although I have to say I used to do some of my best work in the dark[emoji41]).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/17/opinions/snl-trump-emergency-declaration-obeidallah/index.html

He first tweeted Sunday morning, "Nothing funny about tired Saturday Night Live on Fake News NBC! Question is, how do the Networks get away with these total Republican hit jobs without retribution? Likewise for many other shows? Very unfair and should be looked into. This is the real Collusion!"
Then four minutes later, he tweeted in all caps -- telling us how he apparently now views the iconic comedy show as part of those threatening our nation: "THE RIGGED AND CORRUPT MEDIA IS THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!"
This is Trump, of course, sounding like an impotent dictator.

Baldwin later asked if this was a threat to his family/self. The president is certainly putting them at risk of a nutjob feeding off his words, and it's obvious this president does not value free speech, a supposed value to republicans.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/17/opinions/snl-trump-emergency-declaration-obeidallah/index.html

This is Trump, of course, sounding like an impotent dictator.

Baldwin later asked if this was a threat to his family/self. The president is certainly putting them at risk of a nutjob feeding off his words, and it's obvious this president does not value free speech, a supposed value to republicans.
If a female President spent this much time on Twitter whining and crying about how unfair and mean everyone is to her we'd never hear the end of Fox News and our local Trump supporters pointing and laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.