The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Trump to hold a press conference shortly to inform us how Mexico is going to pay for his wall.
We literally have wall to wall coverage of the wall. I have wall fatigue. I am walling myself off from more coverage of the wall. I hope instead to think about surviving the coming economic tsunami in the midst of global warming since we obviously do not have a leader capable of any rational thought about anything of significance.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I must admit that I've not done any research on MS-13 in terms of border crossings. I do wonder how many actually come across our border the way Trump suggests. I would venture to guess very few to none. But, Trump cannot let facts get in the way of his false narrative.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Smh. Fight cancer?? Good lord. I had the chicken pox when I was a kid. It sucked. I'm glad my kids don't have to deal with this and other childhood diseases. The CP vaccine will also rid the country of shingles which is much, much worse especially for the elderly.

Last edited:

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
I must admit that I've not done any research on MS-13 in terms of border crossings. I do wonder how many actually come across our border the way Trump suggests. I would venture to guess very few to none. But, Trump cannot let facts get in the way of his false narrative.
Particularly when his false narrative undermines his own claim that there's a national emergency.
#SOMUCHWINNING

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Last I read, the vast majority of them currently incarcerated here are American born.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Trump is evil. I mean, pure, unadulterated evil.
He lies continuously and gets bent when he gets called on it.
I think my granddaughter’s poop-filled diaper is worth more than Trump ever will be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.