The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
This post travels WAY too fast but.......the last few days have show across the board exactly why I think anyone with an iota of personal responsibility could never work for this dude. I think John Kasich's willingness to be pilloried but be able to look himself in the mirror (one of the few exceptions) is smarter by the day, and I thought that last year.

Let's say you're a Republican of whatever stripe or let's say you just want a Cabinet post or government job in the DC government.

Why in the world would you work for this dude? And no, I don't feel sorry for Jeff Sessions or anyone else, you were warned this was what he was when you gave up a safe Senate seat.

Trump is the girl you knew in college who wasn't exactly hawt but was attractive, didn't have the most seductive assets but had an incredibly charming personality one on one, and seemed the perfect personality - and after you take up with her, she's a total drama queen.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
This post travels WAY too fast but.......the last few days have show across the board exactly why I think anyone with an iota of personal responsibility could never work for this dude. I think John Kasich's willingness to be pilloried but be able to look himself in the mirror (one of the few exceptions) is smarter by the day, and I thought that last year.

Let's say you're a Republican of whatever stripe or let's say you just want a Cabinet post or government job in the DC government.

Why in the world would you work for this dude? And no, I don't feel sorry for Jeff Sessions or anyone else, you were warned this was what he was when you gave up a safe Senate seat.

Trump is the girl you knew in college who wasn't exactly hawt but was attractive, didn't have the most seductive assets but had an incredibly charming personality one on one, and seemed the perfect personality - and after you take up with her, she's a total drama queen.
and to add to your analogy she also had an STD/STI and a coupe of your buddies knew it and you chose not to believe them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.