Status
Not open for further replies.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
and the same thing happened when it was pointed out that they were acting and sounding alot like nazis
And with the amazement of an infant first discovering object permanence, Trump learns that human atrocity can displace news coverage of the Russia investigation. Fear for the future.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The Trumpy brigade must be getting the memo. My Facebook buddy has shared about a dozen pages the last couple days supporting the policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
The Trumpy brigade must be getting the memo. My Facebook buddy has shared about a dozen pages the last couple days supporting the policy.

have you seen the one of him "exhausted after a full day of sacrifice to save our nation and somehow still having the strength to ignore the forces of evil trying to tear him down, please lift him up in prayer"

i've seen a few other head scratchers.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I can’t link due to language, but google “Phillip McCain shoot immigrants”.

Another man making me proud to be from Alabama.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
have you seen the one of him "exhausted after a full day of sacrifice to save our nation and somehow still having the strength to ignore the forces of evil trying to tear him down, please lift him up in prayer"

i've seen a few other head scratchers.
Don’t recall that one, but he has posted many just as bad. I don’t think he bothers to even read what he posts. He just sees it is from some pro-Trump page and shares it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.