The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
i think it is as simple as their intent is cruelty towards their opponents. they consider brown people their opponents. they consider democrats their opponents.

and the base loves him for it.
this is a much harsher version of what they did with the tax "cuts" when they capped the State Tax deductions to hit California/New York and every other high tax strong Democrat area as punishment for daring to vote against the dear leader.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
this is a much harsher version of what they did with the tax "cuts" when they capped the State Tax deductions to hit California/New York and every other high tax strong Democrat area as punishment for daring to vote against the dear leader.
or the tweets about alabama getting the a+ treatment from fema while simultaneously dragging puerto rico for their recovery costing too much (while using erroneous numbers, which with these freaks is a given)

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
or the tweets about alabama getting the a+ treatment from fema while simultaneously dragging puerto rico for their recovery costing too much (while using erroneous numbers, which with these freaks is a given)
he is exactly who we thought he was. Was is ironic is that what he is doing with FEMA is hurting his base too. Gulf County Fl where my place was voted 70% for the Orange clown and now they are begging for FEMA and the Government who has seemingly completely forgotten about the devastation from Hurricane Michael

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
he is exactly who we thought he was. Was is ironic is that what he is doing with FEMA is hurting his base too. Gulf County Fl where my place was voted 70% for the Orange clown and now they are begging for FEMA and the Government who has seemingly completely forgotten about the devastation from Hurricane Michael
the same thing is going on here in south georgia with the farmers. they seem to still be all in though.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
sadly, it is going to have to get bad enough for some trump supporters to start abandoning him. watching seemingly decent people twist themselves in knots to justify their continued support of this human garbage and the party that is propping him up over the past two and a half years, i honestly don't know what will be bad enough and i cringe thinking about what we will end up watching our country become.
That is the $64,000 question. He has his AG in place to protect him, nearly all of his cabinet heads are "acting heads" which doesn't require congressional approval to hire or fire. I am afraid that if things were to go bad for him, politically, he will start a war with either Iran or North Korea to take the heat off of him. I know this sounds preposterous, but I honestly believe he will do anything to protect himself.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
That is the $64,000 question. He has his AG in place to protect him, nearly all of his cabinet heads are "acting heads" which doesn't require congressional approval to hire or fire. I am afraid that if things were to go bad for him, politically, he will start a war with either Iran or North Korea to take the heat off of him. I know this sounds preposterous, but I honestly believe he will do anything to protect himself.
and "let's roll" hats and american flag sales will once again go through the roof

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
just another little taste of what you support and implicitly condone when you support trump. i'm sure it was just an honest "mistake"

11-year-old ordered deported without her family

Dora Alvarado felt something was off when she arrived at immigration court in Houston March 12 with her two daughters. A court translator told her that she and her 15-year-old, Adamaris Alvarado, were listed on the docket that day. Her 11-year-old, Laura Maradiaga, was not.

Days later, Alvarado received a letter in English — a language she cannot speak or read — bearing Laura’s name. It wasn’t until the trio returned to court this week that a different translator told her the letter was the 11-year-old’s removal order.

“I don’t want to leave my mom,” Laura said Thursday. “I want to stay with her.”...

It is not uncommon for child migrants to be deported alone, but this typically happens when they arrive on their own rather than with their parents, other legal experts note.

Maradiaga’s fate, should she be deported without her family, could be dire.

Her home in a rural area of El Salvador’s La Paz region became a death trap when a relative testified against a local gang member, Alvarado said. Uncles, nephews, classmates and others have been kidnapped or murdered in retaliation, she added. At the news conference, she held up a photo of a young girl, a neighbor, left for dead on a dirt road close to her home.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
So he wants to really target American citizens in those districts, not democrats. IOW, he believes these people are dangerous killers and is willing to put ordinary people at risk and hope death and chaos ensue just to make a point.

The man is scum, to no one's surprise.

Nevermind that unless they intentionally release criminals that none of that is likely to happen, which begs the question - Was that their intent?
he doubles down today.

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1116742280919044096

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1116742280919044096?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1116742280919044096&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftalkingpointsmemo.com%2Fnews%2Ftrump-touts-already-rejected-idea-dumping-immigrants-sanctuary-cities

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
It doesn't sound preposterous to me! Bolton has wanted war with Iran for decades and he is running foreign policy. The rotund Pompeo is only a puppet for him! who ever thought that we would return to a war cabinet equal to or worse that Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and Cheney! Seriously this alliance with the Netanyahu and the Saudis is the darkest international assemblage ever in our history.

To cap it off Congress is completely powerless in taking back in semblance of their Constitutional authority to declare war. They can't even get his tax returns! If Mitch McConnell is still in charge of the Senate after 2020 and Trump is reelected this Democracy is done for IMO.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
scumbags are gonna scumbag

this one does it proudly

sending families with young kids into cities to fend for themselves to win points with his deplorable base.

It will work because they are scum too and think it is hysterical to treat people awfully as long as they are brown.

Trump fans this is who you are

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
It doesn't sound preposterous to me! Bolton has wanted war with Iran for decades and he is running foreign policy. The rotund Pompeo is only a puppet for him! who ever thought that we would return to a war cabinet equal to or worse that Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and Cheney! Seriously this alliance with the Netanyahu and the Saudis is the darkest international assemblage ever in our history.

To cap it off Congress is completely powerless in taking back in semblance of their Constitutional authority to declare war. They can't even get his tax returns! If Mitch McConnell is still in charge of the Senate after 2020 and Trump is reelected this Democracy is done for IMO.
if that happens, it will be god's will.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

this one does it proudly

sending families with young kids into cities to fend for themselves to win points with his deplorable base.

It will work because they are scum too and think it is hysterical to treat people awfully as long as they are brown.

his fanbois are pretty proud of themselves too.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

this one does it proudly

I'm certainly no Trump fan but what's wrong with this? They have to go somewhere so why not where they wont get hassled by the locals.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017

this one does it proudly

A country of laws? Or a country run by hysteria?

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Not sure how you could see Trump as anything more than a garbage human at this point. This is what happens when you elect a troll to be president.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'm certainly no Trump fan but what's wrong with this? They have to go somewhere so why not where they wont get hassled by the locals.
Well, it's heading for 100K this month, so it will overload the welfare services and budget of only those cities, which is his (Miller's) intention...

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005

this one does it proudly

No but you can support someone without supporting everything they do and it's fine.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I kinda look at it like the kid who gets caught smoking then is forced to smoke an entire pack. A city, or in calies case, the state, are pro sanctuary.

Ok, have at it. The parties have not done anything to fix the issue, despite having majorities each in the past 10 years.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
Obama sent thousands of illegal aliens to rural Republican areas and no Dem had a problem with this. Sanctuary cities say they want illegals, well Trump will send them an unlimited number. Be careful what you ask for! The outcry from the Dems prove that they are a bunch of hypocrites

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.