The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Time for another of his campaign rallies. He can blast Crooked Hillary and Lyin' Comey, ask where the servers are and talking about how easy trade wars are to win. Get their attention off his weak Helsinki performance and the Witch Hunt.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
https://www.newyorker.com/news-desk/swamp-chronicles/a-theory-of-trump-kompromat

Excellent article on what the Russians may or may not have on Trump and Trump's uncertainty to whether they have something or not.
That makes a lot of sense because no one knows truly how much Trump is worth. We know he's filed bankruptcy at least three times. He was having difficulty getting loans in the US so he goes to Russia and other countries to finance his businesses. He won't disclose his tax forms and it would be a major blow to his gigantic ego if he's not rich as people think.
Hopefully Mueller is all in the middle of this and can take this evil man down! The money laundering may the poison pill. Thanks for posting.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
The scenario that, to my mind, makes the most sense of the given facts and requires the fewest fantastical leaps is that, a decade or so ago, Trump, naïve, covetous, and struggling for cash, may have laundered money for a business partner from the former Soviet Union or engaged in some other financial crime. This placed him, unawares, squarely within sistema, where he remained, conducting business with other members of a handful of overlapping Central Asian networks. Had he never sought the Presidency, he may never have had to come to terms with these decisions. But now he is much like everyone else in sistema. He fears there is kompromat out there—maybe a lot of it—but he doesn’t know precisely what it is, who has it, or what might set them off.

From the referenced article; I believe this to be the real situation with Trump. He does not know exactly what the kompromat is. It obviously is not anything related to sexual depravity, affairs or anything related to female relationships since his cult doesn't care what he does with his pants down and he cannot be embarrassed with sexual misconduct. Make no mistake, he is under the control of Putin and possibly many others.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
BTW, any time anyone is called names (and I've been unable to find some of the accusations I've read), all you have to do is PM me or Brad or any of the mods and it will be taken care of, one way or the other. I'm unable to live on NonSports, so I can't see everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.