The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Neo Nazis = "very fine people"

People Kneeling for the National Anthem = SoBs deserving of being fired.

Just in case you were keeping score.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
While I don't support Trump here, most of these guys are names out of a phone book that the average person hasn't heard of.

Now the REAL way to troll Trump here (which someone no doubt will do after I post this) would be to say, "Yeah, we all saw how little Trump knows about owning a football team....U...S...F....L"
you kidding? Nerds love Conly, how many football players create their own Star Wars Fan Films?

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Trump looks far worse in this exchange
Maybe, but I think it will provide extra lift to his approval ratings. A sizable number of Americans do not appreciate the disrespect shown by NFL players. Goodell himself is being completely tone deaf when he speaks of unity in our country and our culture but then promotes disrespect of our country and the tradition of standing during the National Anthem.

Last edited:

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Maybe, but I think it will provide extra lift to his approval ratings. A sizable number of Americans do not appreciate the disrespect shown by NFL players.
A sizable number of Americans do not appreciate the disrespect shown by the President.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Maybe, but I think it will provide extra lift to his approval ratings. A sizable number of Americans do not appreciate the disrespect shown by NFL players. Goodell himself is being completely tone deaf when he speaks of unity in our country and our culture but then promotes disrespect of our country and the tradition of standing during the National Anthem.
In times of trouble, a true leader rises above the fray and works to bring people together. This is not what Trump has done.

As I watched this news scroll across the bottom of the screen this afternoon, I couldn't help but wonder how Alabama fans would react if, after winning a NC, half the team refused to visit the White House in protest.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I haven't seen the rest of what Trump said in the tirade about kneeling. He said to get up and walk out of it bothers you and then bashed referees. With the tv ratings tanking, if more people start turning the NFL off and stop buying tickets, then owners are going to get hit hard in the pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.