CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I want immigration reform as much as anyone but, this is disgraceful. The fact that we have a president who condones this nonsense is insulting and embarrassing. A true man of God would not allow this to continue, yet he not only approves of it, he gave the order.
unfortunately for our country, a large majority of our "people of god" are all in with him.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Considering that in the last election he literally invited a foreign power to interfere with the election and hack his opponent I don't look for this to change any minds. The votes for him despite that tell me they didn't care then and likely won't care now.
and that is as pathetic as he is

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Until McConnell leads an uprising in the Senate against Trump :rolleye2::rolleye2: nothing he says or does has any consequences for him. The Dems cannot get on the same page and if they could they are pretty much toothless in dealing with this scourge.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
sustenance for the rubes.

Santorum: Trump was using 'filler words' in ABC interview

CNN senior political commentator Rick Santorum talks about President Trump's use of "filler words" during a panel discussion about Trump's interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, during which he said he would listen if a foreign government approached him with information about a political rival.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.
In El Paso, Border Patrol Is Detaining Migrants in ‘a Human Dog Pound’
Immigration officials have resumed the much-criticized practice of keeping people outdoors for weeks to relieve dangerous overcrowding.

Continuing underneath and then past the bridge about 100 yards or so, he was stunned by what he saw—migrants who said they’d been held outdoors for weeks as temperatures rose to nearly 100 degrees.

Rosendorf described it as “a human dog pound”—one hundred to 150 men behind a chain-link fence, huddled beneath makeshift shelters made from mylar blankets and whatever other scraps they could find to shield themselves from the heat of the sun. “I was able to speak with detainees and take photos of them with their permission,” Rosendorf said in an email. “They told me they’ve been incarcerated outside for a month, that they haven’t washed or been able to change the clothes they were detained in the entire time, and that they’re being poorly fed and treated in general.”

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, he's now said that, given the opportunity, he will conspire. I don't think he has the slightest idea what it means. "The Attorney General is wrong!"

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Since he admits to being his own best spokesman, he may not fill that position especially since they never hold press briefings any more. Conway would be as poor a choice as Sanders was, but who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.