The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009
I’m kinda depressed that I didn’t live in the path of Florence - my house would have been flooded probably, costing countless thousands since I wouldn’t have had flood insurance, but I might have gotten a nice boat out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I’m kinda depressed that I didn’t live in the path of Florence - my house would have been flooded probably, costing countless thousands since I wouldn’t have had flood insurance, but I might have gotten a nice boat out of it.

I hadn't yet heard about this so of course I had to look it up and of course it's true. The sad thing is every time something comes up and you doubt it, it's always true.

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009
I hadn't yet heard about this so of course I had to look it up and of course it's true. The sad thing is every time something comes up and you doubt it, it's always true.
With him, it’s kinda like crying wolf in reverse. Because he’s such a low life, comments like this from him can be expected nowadays.
No class, no character and no tolerance for anyone who won’t do and say what he wants them to - he’s a real stand up guy.
The “wet” comment just proves how high his IQ is - because, well, he’s got lots of words, big words.

Last edited:

bobstod

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Magnolia Springs, AL. USA

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
It's cheaper to send them home. They aren't immigrants, they're trespassers. Also... smh indeed
Yeah, if those brown children didn't want to be locked in cages and abused, they should've thought twice about seeking asylum in 'Murica. Maybe if we keep beating them with their own appendages while screaming, "stop hitting yourself!" they'll eventually get the message that we don't treat people like them any better here than where they come from. #MAGA

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
Rush Limbaugh Spreads Fake News Story About Brett Kavanaugh's Accuser Christine Blasey Ford

This is how right wing propaganda works. I wish I lacked a moral compass so that I, too, could get rich making idiots outraged over nothing.
So the point is that there is no proof for what Limbaugh claimed? ( I never saw that but whatever).

So now you need proof of something before you can believe it? You guys believe Kavanaugh's accuser without a shred of proof and with all of the obvious facts that this is nothing more than a Clarence Thomas type Hi-Tech lynching.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Yeah, if those brown children didn't want to be locked in cages and abused, they should've thought twice about seeking asylum in 'Murica. Maybe if we keep beating them with their own appendages while screaming, "stop hitting yourself!" they'll eventually get the message that we don't treat people like them any better here than where they come from. #MAGA
to bad they aren't white and didn't go to georgetown prep. then we would just see them as boys being boys doing lockerroom stuff

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
So the point is that there is no proof for what Limbaugh claimed? ( I never saw that but whatever).

So now you need proof of something before you can believe it? You guys believe Kavanaugh's accuser without a shred of proof and with all of the obvious facts that this is nothing more than a Clarence Thomas type Hi-Tech lynching.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

I would say a lot of us don’t necessarily believe her automatically which is why we want it looked into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.