The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
"But both parties are the same."
Donr know why you are saying that like it's a joke. Both parties are tyrants. Both parties want control over the government without the other party intervening. Both want to force their view of what is right and wrong on us. It's just that the Republican party accidentally got the worse president on history. And I would say that they tried very hard to stop this from happening. They were astounded that this idiot could make it past the primaries.

pcfixup

Suspended
Feb 2, 2005
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Donr know why you are saying that like it's a joke. Both parties are tyrants. Both parties want control over the government without the other party intervening. Both want to force their view of what is right and wrong on us. It's just that the Republican party accidentally got the worse president on history. And I would say that they tried very hard to stop this from happening. They were astounded that this idiot could make it past the primaries.
You mean that they didn't realize the base of their party wanted someone like this?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
accidentally? astounded? chester cheeto is still at 86% approval with the gop. he is the gop and the gop is him.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
oh come on Earl I bet if you really though about it that hate would go back further than 20 years. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous premiered more than 40 years ago. That's where I started to hate him

EDIT: Sorry 33 years ago, that moronic show came out in 1984
As a Facebook friend of mine put it (and may as well have been speaking for me):

"I've hated Hillary since the early 90s and Trump since the early 80s - what a choice!"

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
well grandpa mcmaverick said that it's time for the partisanship to end. (after flying back on the taxpayer dime, after his taxpayer covered brain surgery, collecting his paycheck from the taxpayers, while casting the 50th vote to try once again to repeal the policy of "that one" that beat him 8 years ago.)
After claiming a few hours ago that he wouldn't vote for the healthcare bill in its current form, Ye Olde Maverick just did exactly that. It failed 43-57, but McCain was not one of the GOP defectors. Color me shocked.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I agree but Obama was the worst president in history. Trump hasn't served his 4 years yet.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
My disdain for Trump goes back to 1984 when he took over the USFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I agree but Obama was the worst president in history. Trump hasn't served his 4 years yet.
Obama was not a good President but he isn't even the worst of the last few decades, GWB gets that in a landslide. In fact I never thought we'd do as bad again, silly me

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Trump just tweeted a ban on transgendered Americans serving in the military.

Seems utterly random. I vote distraction.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Trump's on Sessions again today on Twitter. If he wants him gone, he should fire him. Lets see how that plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.