2017 Prospect: DT Aubrey Solomon

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
He went to LALA land and saw that was not the place for a GA boy and will stay in the south at Bama. I believe it is all good.
The in home visit with Harbaugh yesterday concerns me more than the weekend trip to USC regarding mom shutting down the recruitment. He committed to Michigan once on a visit without mom.

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
The in home visit with Harbaugh yesterday concerns me more than the weekend trip to USC regarding mom shutting down the recruitment. He committed to Michigan once on a visit without mom.
Yep, he has picked up two CB's to Michigan. The two analyst are ranked at the top of 247 to this point. Hopefully they miss here! I'm not as up on the rules as I would like to be, but after the in-home the other day are we allowed anymore if Saban wanted to visit?

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
Yep, he has picked up two CB's to Michigan. The two analyst are ranked at the top of 247 to this point. Hopefully they miss here! I'm not as up on the rules as I would like to be, but after the in-home the other day are we allowed anymore if Saban wanted to visit?
Yes, Saban hasn't visited yet. Three coaches visited last week.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Coach Saban may well be the last coach who visits Solomon and his mom. I can tell you one thing. I don`t think he`ll be going go-carting with them !

Bamamax1

Scout Team
Jan 10, 2017
What does CB stand for.
I'm new on this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Coach Saban may well be the last coach who visits Solomon and his mom. I can tell you one thing. I don`t think he`ll be going go-carting with them !
Yep, the closer will be seeing him last. I'm not sure UM can recover from the thank you note they sent him for an event he did not attend and the mis-spelling of his name, plus the winter weather. Still feel good about it.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
It is hard to tell what these dudes are thinking these days. I am admittedly biased but I don't see this opportunity slipping through Solomon's fingers - offer from a perennial championship contender with path for playing time as a true frosh. UM did snipe a bigtime DT from the south last year and you never can tell but I think Aubrey will be part of the next chapter of Stud defensive tackles wearing Crimson at the Capstone.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
That`s great news, considering CNS will have the last in home I believe.
I don't usually comment on recruiting very much especially since Saban arrived. We'll get out share, but we really need to grab a bunch of quality D-lineman. I don't remember us being as thin as we are now. There ought to be ample playing time available next year's rotation.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.