2017 Prospect: DT Aubrey Solomon

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
The only counter to go karting is bumper karting. I guess we didn't do what had to be done...

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
That's what I've gathered, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is disappointing, head scratching, and aggravating all at the same time. Considering where he's from, the position he plays, our track record at his position, and our desperate need for linemen, aside from the home state school, him picking anyone over us would be absolutely ludicrous. I hope Saban can sway him back to us last minute to keep Hairball out of his ear.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Who is saying he is leaning toward Michigan now? Rival mods? Michigan site has reported that he told Michigan site mods that Bama still leads.
That's what I've gathered, too.

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
Who is saying he is leaning toward Michigan now? Rival mods? Michigan site has reported that he told Michigan site mods that Bama still leads.
OMG it's Najee Harris all over again!! I haven't had enough time to recover lol. I hope this doesn't become a reoccurring theme over the next several years of having to deal with Hairball and his stupid antics to get attention

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I've been told that's the case, and the sense the 247 guys is the same.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
OMG it's Najee Harris all over again!! I haven't had enough time to recover lol. I hope this doesn't become a reoccurring theme over the next several years of having to deal with Hairball and his stupid antics to get attention
Unlike Najee Harris this guy seems to be really enjoying the process. I hope he comes to the Tide but we'll win with him or without him! RTR!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Well, if he`s really back to leaning to UM, where he was once committed, I guess he and mom accepted Harbaugh`s apology for the earlier screw up. That, and maybe they think Harbaugh is just more of a "fun guy" than CNS (?). Would love to be a fly on the wall at CNS` visit.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
That is disappointing, head scratching, and aggravating all at the same time. Considering where he's from, the position he plays, our track record at his position, and our desperate need for linemen, aside from the home state school, him picking anyone over us would be absolutely ludicrous. I hope Saban can sway him back to us last minute to keep Hairball out of his ear.
Sums it up for me. Really hard to figure it out, even without crimson colored glasses. I could even see UGA before.... Michigan?

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Sums it up for me. Really hard to figure it out, even without crimson colored glasses. I could even see UGA before.... Michigan?
It's not over until its over and, frankly, everything anyone says at this point is pure speculation. We'll see but I remain optimistic.

Hoot30

All-SEC
Jan 12, 2005
Nashville, TN
It's not over until its over and, frankly, everything anyone says at this point is pure speculation. We'll see but I remain optimistic.
I heard Rusty Mansell of 247 state this morning that he might comde down to either UA or UGA depending on whether CNS or CKS get that last in-home with the mom.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.