2017 Prospect: DT Aubrey Solomon

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
While Tim Watts CBed Solomon to Michigan, he's not very confident about it. He said any of the schools could get AS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
While Tim Watts CBed Solomon to Michigan, he's not very confident about it. He said any of the schools could get AS.

I'm hoping we at least get Ray....but Solomon would be a HUGE get as well. We desperately need to close strong with these DL recruits.

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL

Anything can happen on signing day. I'll continue to hold out hope until his letter is faxed to his school of choice. Just wish all these CBs were going to us to make me feel better lol

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Well, he was originally committed to Michigan. Not sure what he can get there that he can`t get at Alabama, unless there`s an academic major that he feels might be better there. Can`t blame a kid for that. UM`s a fine school, particularly if you don`t mind going to a part of the country where you can hang meat outside probably 8-9 months of the year and have absolutely no worries of it spoiling. Also, maybe he likes his head coach to have a bit of a clown streak in him. I`ve heard CNS called many things. Clown is definitely not one of them.

Sure hope he decides to roll with us. Absolute area of need. No doubt in my mind that with a good summer he could step right into the rotation as a pure Freshman this coming season.

Elwood Crimson

1st Team
Jul 27, 2004
Well, he was originally committed to Michigan. Not sure what he can get there that he can`t get at Alabama ...
Compared to free spring break trips to Florida or Rome at Michigan, impermissible benefits like textbooks at Bama just aren't that enticing to some recruits.

Even if you have a win some lose some attitude with Harbaugh and Michigan, you have to shake your head in exasperation. Harbaugh actually had the guts to call it study abroad.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.