2017 Prospect: DT Aubrey Solomon

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
The update I received also said we are in 'major contention for Aubrey and we could add him to this class'. Appears to be down to us and UGA. This should make all the "where are the DL" folks out there happy. We are going to close strong on the DL.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
The update I received also said we are in 'major contention for Aubrey and we could add him to this class'. Appears to be down to us and UGA. This should make all the "where are the DL" folks out there happy. We are going to close strong on the DL.
Head to head with Kirby. Interesting. He already won on I. Wilson. Solomon`s a Georgia kid I think. Is that enough to give them the edge?

WKURainwater

Scout Team
Jun 8, 2009
Donelson, TN
Head to head with Kirby. Interesting. He already won on I. Wilson. Solomon`s a Georgia kid I think. Is that enough to give them the edge?
Could be wrong, but I don't think Kirby so much won the head to head as Alabama has 4 OTs committed 4 stars and up. Not sure on Solomon would be a great get to replenish the line.

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
I would agree with that and would add that he wore Alabama gear to school the entire week after his visit.

Fostertide

Apr 21, 2007
Probably need this guy more than anyone else remaining. He may be trolling but lets hope we really are his runaway leader. Must get this cycle.
This is the finish I would like:

ASolomon
Labryan Ray
Henry Ruggs
Devanta Smith
Jarez Parks
Phidarian Mathis- If we have room.

This class would help us finish Number 1 again.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Probably need this guy more than anyone else remaining. He may be trolling but lets hope we really are his runaway leader. Must get this cycle.
This is the finish I would like:

ASolomon
Labryan Ray
Henry Ruggs
Devanta Smith
Jarez Parks
Phidarian Mathis- If we have room.

This class would help us finish Number 1 again.
Mathis looks to be trending towards LSU. It seems we are in good shape with the other guys though.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Strange thing happening with Solomon. After visiting USC this weekend, his mom says he's shutting it down and not taking anymore visits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
Strange thing happening with Solomon. After visiting USC this weekend, his mom says he's shutting it down and not taking anymore visits.

We need this guy, but he has always seemed wishy washy. I haven't put too much stock into the Bama praise he's been spewing. Hopefully this means he's seen enough and Bama is his choice

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
This is pretty consistent with what he said at the All-Star game earlier this month, when USC was the only firm trip left on his schedule. Whether we still lead by as large a margin as he said we did back then is anybody's guess.

Here

Last edited:

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
16 days is an eternity. We will either have him locked up by then or a surprise waiting in the wings. Either way we will get our man.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.