Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. UF - SECCG...

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
In here a little late, putting the finishing touches on some more cornhole boards I made for someone. Here's to stomping some gators and moving on to the next one. Roll Tide everyone.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Speaking of drives, I loved the one against the barn to end the game. We ate up nine minutes and only went about 50 yards. Grinding out the clock, running safe plays and using the entire 40 seconds on the play clock is what I love to see. Fewer plays means fewer chances to get hurt in garbage time. Hope to see that in the fourth quarter today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
Met someone down here from England. Where exactly do you live again?

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk
Glasgow, if I'm making it over state side you guys will know all about it.

My other half has a progressive health issue and wants to visit the states again before her health would make that too difficult.

I suspect it will be 2018 and if it is my objective will be to make it to BDS to see a game.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My other half has a progressive health issue and wants to visit the states again before her health would make that too difficult.

I suspect it will be 2018 and if it is my objective will be to make it to BDS to see a game.

Sounds good man. Thanks and Roll Tide!

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
"Its never ok to lose a game" CNS

Hope that attitude permeates.

For me, and I know, but that the idea that you can be safe to lose a game and/or your conference title and still be in is bad for college ball.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

If we keep winning, we will be going for our 48th win in a row in the sixth game of the 2018 season, an NCAA record. Book your flight now.

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
If we keep winning, we will be going for our 48th win in a row in the sixth game of the 2018 season, an NCAA record. Book your flight now.

Lol. I have absolutely no idea how difficult tickets are to aquire. I was actually thinking a cup cake game would most likely be my best shot at being able to pick up tickets?

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Just make sure that neither of you try to smuggle any haggis in. Not legal, in the US. Not sure why sheep lungs are so dangerous.......................but they must be.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Hahaha It's gonna be one of those days then.

Side note: Guys, I have never heard more Roll Tides at Disney. As soon as we got here we went to Disney Springs and got a Roll Tide immediately. They were playing Sweet Home Alabama almost on repeat and you heard "ROLL TIDE ROLL" during song. Even at Splittsville, live music played Sweet Home Alabama and the lead gave the Roll Tide Roll! It's a beautiful thing. Makes you want to tear up.
https://youtu.be/sc2o1AiJx6E

Seems in the past someone commented in a post that there were a number of Bama grads in management positions there at DW.

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Just make sure that neither of you try to smuggle any haggis in. Not legal, in the US. Not sure why sheep lungs are so dangerous.......................but they must be.
Didn't that change recently?

Not a big haggis fan but I do like a good Chicken Balmoral (chicken stuffed with haggis and wrapped in bacon with a mushroom n peppercorn sauce).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.