Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. Gators...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
That is the thing that scares me for the playoffs. The communication with the new guys coming on the field. I am sure Hamilton and Foster probably have that look going for them playing by each other all season.
Plenty of time to rep the new guys and get healthy where you can.

3 SEC Championships in a row! Hard to believe.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I'd like to apologize for sayin I'd hit Gary D during the game thread. I wish I had shown as much poise and class as our players did during that exchange. I was really upset at what he said regarding the slam not being all that bad because he didn't spike Joshua on his head. Just glad he didn't get hurt either. Mad props to the team for staying calm and focused and my apologies to Tidefans Nation and to Gary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Dang, you could trip over the water cooler on the sideline and get more yards then Florida got rushing tonight.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
After the game Kiffin asks Saban "Hey Coach, could you run me out to the airport?"

Saban..."I think I'll pass."

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I think after Clemson & Penn St plays tonight they will have their "Playoff Committee Meeting" to set the play-offs up..
I think the Alabama/Michigan State game last year will factor in who we play this year. The committee may rank the teams in an order that gives Alabama a tougher match-up so we don't get a repeat blowout game.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
LOL - Tebow basically saying that Florida gave the game away. He is still a Gator.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.