Tell me about Washington

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
FWIW my brother - who has been MONEY with his picks this year - projects Alabama 41 Washington 21.

He got the ATM score within one point and got the Auburn point spread right on. He also projected we would blow out MSU, and his prediction for the Florida game was a 38-14 Alabama stampede. Enter Selma's brother into the prediction's pool!!!!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Can't disagree with much you've said here, though Oregon has been able to take the top players out of the State of Washington, but Sark helped slow that down (US started with Jonathan Stewart, the current Carolina RB who is from Washington). But you make fair points.

I miss the DJ years though. Though not an exact science back in those days (Blue Chips, Lemming, etc.), but he'd bring in top 10 classes frequently, and get players from Texas, Virginia and Florida from time to time.
I said earlier Oregon is not a staying power. Once USC got off of probation Oregon's coocoo clock of doom started ticking. I always thought that once Peterson got the job then power would shift to Washington and Stanford in the PAC 12 north because neither are dependent on USC overflow recruits or their rejects.

FWIW my brother - who has been MONEY with his picks this year - projects Alabama 41 Washington 21.

He got the ATM score within one point and got the Auburn point spread right on. He also projected we would blow out MSU, and his prediction for the Florida game was a 38-14 Alabama stampede. Enter Selma's brother into the prediction's pool!!!!
Wow, you both can really crunch numbers. I think the only game I ever got close was the ND game of 2012.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Wow, you both can really crunch numbers. I think the only game I ever got close was the ND game of 2012.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
I'm not sure what he does - but he WATCHES more games than I do, I do know that.

But as I said - MINE only works at the end of the year.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i've been hearing some this week from our suppliers in washington, both uw and wazoo fans. they are all psyched for a big game. not hearing any smack talk (and not sending any), but did end up with a friendly wager (with a wazoo fan of all things). he says the game will be decided by less than 7 points, i say more. we did throw around a little bit of smack at a dinner back in october. he said bama and the sec paid their players, pumped them with 'roids and didn't make them attend class, i told him that west coast football was ballet on grass.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.