2016 College Football Awards Thread

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
I have been on vacation so I just saw where LJ won the Heisman. I did not see Hurts name anywhere. Did he get invited to New York? Many thought he was a lock to go to New York.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I have been on vacation so I just saw where LJ won the Heisman. I did not see Hurts name anywhere. Did he get invited to New York? Many thought he was a lock to go to New York.
Who thought he was a lock to go to NYC? The discussion on here has been if he was a contender or not. Those saying he had a chance said he would have to finish the season well. He didn't have his best games against UTC, Auburn and Florida.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
I would have bet on Iowa if I were a betting man. They aren't really better, but they are very good. Frankly, I'm not sure why OSU was in the running this year. We have struggled in a few games with our line, though our center is amazing.
Alabama struggled last year and won. I think this years line was better.

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
Who thought he was a lock to go to NYC? The discussion on here has been if he was a contender or not. Those saying he had a chance said he would have to finish the season well. He didn't have his best games against UTC, Auburn and Florida.
My bad. I should have said many thought he was a lock to be a contender.

Last edited by a moderator:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Jonathan Allen was awarded the Lombardi Trophy tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Congrats to Jon Allen, only our second Lomdardi winner. You're in good company when you get to stand with Cornelius 'Biscuit' Bennett.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.