Tracking Underclassmen's Intentions for 2017 NFL Draft

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
You can now add Caleb Brantley to the list...can't say this is a surprise and actually I'm happy he's moving onto the next level.

If you have a minute, check out the open letter he wrote:

Thanks, Caleb...go make us proud!
Thanks Bazza. Caleb Brantley will do well in life no matter his football career longevity. These type stories are exactly why I put my sons in football at ages 9 & 7. Mama pushed back on the first one but we won. The second one she didn't even bother. By then she had seen the resulted gains in attitude, personality and confidence. Football, and team sports in general, are life lessons. And this young man will carry that proudly as evidenced by the positive influence on his little brother.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Humphrey better come back. Hes not quite ready for the NFL IMO.
Some players are better in the NFL than college, for a myriad of reasons. College production doesn't equate to NFL production. If Marlon has a 1st round draft grade he should go because there isn't room for improvement in that aspect..

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
People gonna need to accept the fact Humphrey may go... Im not tripping about it anymore. If he wants to go, let him go. We got bunch of talented players that will step up and perform well.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
People gonna need to accept the fact Humphrey may go... Im not tripping about it anymore. If he wants to go, let him go. We got bunch of talented players that will step up and perform well.
People said the same thing when Kareem Jackson went. He "needed another year." Guess what, Kareem is still in the league making $6mil a year.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I just assumed Marlon was gone based on mock projections, so I'll just keep assuming that. And if he doesn't it will be a pleasant surprise. Injuries can happen any time, but I think all the broken body parts in the late part of the season will tip the scale for him.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
Click

SEC Players intending to enter the draft:

Jamal Adams, S, LSU
Alex Anzalone, LB, Florida
Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee
Caleb Brantley, DT, Florida
Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
Myles Garret, DE, Texas A&M
Davon Godchaux, DL, LSU
Charles Harris, DE, Mizzou
Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee
Carl Lawson, DE, Auburn
Josh Malone, WR, Tennessee
Isaiah McKenzie, WR, Georgia
Speedy Noil, WR, Texas A&M
Ricky Seals-Jones, WR, Texas A&M
David Sharpe, OL, Florida
Damore'ea Stringfellow, WR, Ole Miss
Teez Tabor, CB, Florida
Stanley "Boom" Williams, RB, Kentucky
Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida
Wow. So no Bama underclassmen entering the draft? That's surprising.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
That was a real tough game they played out there. I'm sure some of the eligible guys are making sure they're thinking with a clear head first before deciding.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.