Tracking Underclassmen's Intentions for 2017 NFL Draft

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
It is stupid talk. He will be here next year and have a great season. I don't get why some are acting like this is what Jalen Hurts will be as a player...QB is a developmental position and he hasn't had much in the way of it other than on-the-job training.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Re: ArDarius Stewart going pro?

I like Adarius. For his sake I hope he sticks around to work on his ability to separate from DB's a bit more.
He's really good but he does indeed need to get a bit better.

Bamamax1

Scout Team
Jan 10, 2017
So only ArDarius has mentioned he might leave. If it stays that way Bama gets real lucky. And ArDarius hasn't even confirmed he's leaving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Sounds like he's blaming the staff for not getting on the field much. To me if your the better player you would have been on the field more
He has been hampered in his career here by injuries. Hard to fight both the depth chart and the injury bug. My guess is he is looking to go somewhere a bit less crowded where he could recover and not get passed on the depth chart.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Stewart had a couple of key drops in the last game and he will not go in the first 3 rounds. He needs to do himself a favor and stay.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
He's not the only one, and He'll go within 3rd round.. what he'v edone over the season is enough more than 1 game with several drops.
We will see, but I doubt it. He adds no extra value in special teams right now since he is purely a north/south return man with straight line speed.

Personally, I think that he will make a great slot receiver in the NFL, but I see him as a late rounder right now.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I guess I'm in the minority but of the 3 players mentioned Stewart has the best reason to leave. He's our best WR. He averaged 15 ypc and made the most memorable big catches of the season. He's a 1,200-1,500 yrd All-American receiver on a team with a throwing QB. I think he will surprise people in the NFL.

With the remaining two.....one needs to start looking for the ball in air to play in the NFL. It's not good enough to just 'be around' the WR. The other needs to learn that you can't start the play before your center snaps the ball. He'll get drafted high.....some team will have to adapt playcalling to 1st and 15's though.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
All 3 should stay for maturity reasons...but they will probably not. I am usually for young men getting paid asap to play this tough game...but each has some flaws that another year will iron out. Borrow money if you must...buy the insurance...and stay. Get a masters and get ready for the next level...

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Some of y'all can criticize MH all you want but he's been 1st or 2nd round on multiple draft boards for months. No way to know if he'll match that praise but I can't blame him for making the jump.

Bamamax1

Scout Team
Jan 10, 2017
Some of y'all can criticize MH all you want but he's been 1st or 2nd round on multiple draft boards for months. No way to know if he'll match that praise but I can't blame him for making the jump.

Wait has Humphrey officially declared or are we still speculating here.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Stewart had a couple of key drops in the last game and he will not go in the first 3 rounds. He needs to do himself a favor and stay.
Funny thing. At the draft Julio went in before he was drafted ESPN kept showing his drops. They thought he was not going in the first round. Looks like the Falcons made a wise decision. Not saying Stewart is Julio. No one is Julio.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.