Tracking Underclassmen's Intentions for 2017 NFL Draft

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't know why people thinks Drops will define someone's NFL Draft grade...
One of the key receiver drills at the combine is a pass catching drill with passes coming in hot from many directions. Do poorly and your draft status plummets. Do well and you get no better grade as it is expected. So the ability to catch those hot passes with no time for adjustment is critical. Drop a few passes in your last game watched by everyone and the NFL scouts will read even more into the drill. This means that he needs to ace those drills. The hurdle for him was raised because of the drops in that game.

Julio totally aced the drill. That's how you overcome doubts.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I've seen Marlon projected as a top 10-15 pick and I've seen him projected at the end of the 2nd round. Will be interesting to see where he goes. I bet he sneaks into the first round because he'll probably test great at the combine and he has NFL prototype measurables..

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I've seen Marlon projected as a top 10-15 pick and I've seen him projected at the end of the 2nd round. Will be interesting to see where he goes. I bet he sneaks into the first round because he'll probably test great at the combine and he has NFL prototype measurables..
I'll be happy if the Titans can get him. Then Eddie in a later round.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Somewhat surprised to hear about Stewart but for his classification it makes sense. Much success to him if he does declare.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Maybe Humphrey has a nice long career, I hope so, but to me he needs another year. He's nowheee near ready. Lots of talent, lots of mistakes as well. Hopefully he's not another washout like Milliner.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.