Teez Tabor, CB, Florida
Stanley "Boom" Williams, RB, Kentucky
Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida

Last edited:

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Funny thing about being in the playoff and intending to go pro is will they lay it all on the line when they know their future is in the NFL? Seems like UT had that issue with one of their teams some years ago.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
UF is losing a good bit. In addition to those in the first post, their center Dillard is graduating and transferring.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Do we not have anyone leaving early or they won't decide till after the championship game?
Pretty confident Humphrey and Cam will go early. After that, there seem to be some possibilities of: Ardarius, Bo, and JK going early.....but I'd guess all are likely to return. But, that's just me. It's been a long time since we only had 2 leave early.....

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Pretty confident Humphrey and Cam will go early. After that, there seem to be some possibilities of: Ardarius, Bo, and JK going early.....but I'd guess all are likely to return. But, that's just me. It's been a long time since we only had 2 leave early.....
Humph needs to come back. I just don't see him going as high as some of these 'experts' are saying.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Nah -- he'd still be watching......not playing if he had stayed.
I dunno - seems like he would have had a role like Drake did where he saw the field as both an RB and in a lot of other roles that would have shown some versatility and made him pretty attractive to the league.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Humph needs to come back. I just don't see him going as high as some of these 'experts' are saying.
I think it has more to do with the number of teams with glaring CB needs and the relatively small number of elite CBs available in this year's draft. I bet some team will take the plunge and allow him to learn the hard way. It certainly worked for GB on HaHa. The Jets and Dee...not so much :)

dooger

Suspended
Dec 4, 2016
Agreed. I don't think Humphrey is ready and I am not sure Cam is either. But, Cam is likely to go. Humphrey is still learning and makes too many mistakes. He needs some seasoning.

allybama2009

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Conway, SC
Tabor from the gators is gone as well.

Saw Jk Scott was coming back.

I think Humphrey and Cam are gone, will be 1st round picks in most of the mock drafts that I have seen.

RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.