5 reasons why Washington will win. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 5 reasons why Washington will win.

The OP is a troll, pure and simple. He posts on SECRant as "PurpleReignUW," and has since 2012. He made this post there except saying that he was going to Arizona. IOW, not a serious poster...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

LOL! The same troll made the same post on "HardCoreHusky.com." No originality at all...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States

And now, I really dislike Washington.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus using Tapatalk

BamaNation Third Team Sgtsmokdu's Avatar

I want some of what he is smoking 🚬

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

5 reasons why Washington will win.

Quote Originally Posted by LA4Bama View Post
    pot is legal in Washington
    I know. I meant if this guy really believes this then he has been indulging a bit too much.

I agree he is trolling as Earle said. I don't think anyone took him seriously and he likely didn't get the response he wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PetermanUW View Post
    This will be my first trip to Tuscaloosa. Where can I find the coldest beer in town? I think this will be a fun game and hope nobody gets hurt. It's a shame we have to knock you out of the semis since you deserve to get to play in the title game. Here are the five reasons UW wins.

1. Jack "Cobra" Browning - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has two years of college and four years of high school under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Addams, Ossai, Center, Emptmankamp, Sarell, MacGary etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kawasaki - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between the defense against Washington State and Colorado, we will see a much improved defense on New Years.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest UW team has been in a long time. John Ross IX, Charlie McClutchins, Tyler Rape, Ben Ossai, Buttah Baker, Kevin Kevin, Le'veon Coleminer, Miles Gascan, Psalm Wooching, Virta Vea etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think UW can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think UW wins rather easily, say 34-17?
    Good, well thought out, reasoned points, one and all.

However if I may I would like to counter with the single reason Bama will win.

Single Reason): They're just plain better.

Don't worry about it though, there's no shame in that.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This is the G version of a great song. Udub will need all 3 to get out of Atlanta.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1BxGded604

BamaNation Hall of Fame RJ YellowHammer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PetermanUW View Post
    This will be my first trip to Tuscaloosa. Where can I find the coldest beer in town? I think this will be a fun game and hope nobody gets hurt. It's a shame we have to knock you out of the semis since you deserve to get to play in the title game. Here are the five reasons UW wins.

1. Jack "Cobra" Browning - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has two years of college and four years of high school under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Addams, Ossai, Center, Emptmankamp, Sarell, MacGary etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kawasaki - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between the defense against Washington State and Colorado, we will see a much improved defense on New Years.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest UW team has been in a long time. John Ross IX, Charlie McClutchins, Tyler Rape, Ben Ossai, Buttah Baker, Kevin Kevin, Le'veon Coleminer, Miles Gascan, Psalm Wooching, Virta Vea etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think UW can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think UW wins rather easily, say 34-17?

Chris Peterson is going to be a great OC at Alabama one day.
    "This is not the end. This is the beginning." - Nick Saban, at the 2009 NC celebration at B-D.

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by PA Tide Fan View Post
    I don't think he's the best player on the field, but he will get a chance to meet the best player when he's tackled by Jonathan Allen.
    Or Reuben Foster.