5 reasons why Washington will win.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Suspended

This will be my first trip to Tuscaloosa. Where can I find the coldest beer in town? I think this will be a fun game and hope nobody gets hurt. It's a shame we have to knock you out of the semis since you deserve to get to play in the title game. Here are the five reasons UW wins.

1. Jack "Cobra" Browning - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has two years of college and four years of high school under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Addams, Ossai, Center, Emptmankamp, Sarell, MacGary etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kawasaki - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between the defense against Washington State and Colorado, we will see a much improved defense on New Years.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest UW team has been in a long time. John Ross IX, Charlie McClutchins, Tyler Rape, Ben Ossai, Buttah Baker, Kevin Kevin, Le'veon Coleminer, Miles Gascan, Psalm Wooching, Virta Vea etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think UW can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think UW wins rather easily, say 34-17?
    Last edited by PetermanUW; December 5th, 2016 at 10:11 PM.

Well if you and your team show up in Tuscaloosa for the game, I like Bama's chances.

And judging by the rest of the post, you probably do think that's where the game is.
    Last edited by RTR91; December 5th, 2016 at 10:11 PM.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation First Team bamaphd@una's Avatar

Re: 5 reasons why Washington will win.

And the countdown begins : 5, 4.....

I assume your entire post was supposed to be in blue (indicating a joke / sarcasm).

If not, the rest of your post makes about as much sense as going to Tuscaloosa for the Peach Bowl...
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

Super Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PetermanUW View Post
    This will be my first trip to Tuscaloosa. Where can I find the coldest beer in town? I think this will be a fun game and hope nobody gets hurt. It's a shame we have to knock you out of the semis since you deserve to get to play in the title game. Here are the five reasons UW wins.

1. Jack "Cobra" Browning - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has two years of college and four years of high school under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Addams, Ossai, Center, Emptmankamp, Sarell, MacGary etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kawasaki - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between the defense against Washington State and Colorado, we will see a much improved defense on New Years.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest UW team has been in a long time. John Ross IX, Charlie McClutchins, Tyler Rape, Ben Ossai, Buttah Baker, Psalm Wooching, Virta Vea etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think UW can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think UW wins rather easily, say 34-17?
    ​Bama may as well not show up.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

This was a poor attempt at humor.

BTW, Alabama beats Washington in average TOP. Granted, it's only a few seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation All-American Mystical's Avatar

Clicked on this hoping to get a realistic perspective from the other side. So much for that.
    WHERE EVER YOU GO, YOU TAKE YOURSELF WITH YOU

BamaNation All-American REBELZED's Avatar

1. Jack "Cobra" Browning - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that...

In all seriousness, I believe that little statement will have to be true in order for them to win. Bama under Saban has typically only lost to QB's having the game of their life...
    That's the paradox of success. The moment you stop to enjoy it, you are in trouble. You have to keep moving forward. It's not what you have done that's important. It's where you are going.
    Alabama Coach Nick Saban

BamaNation All-American PA Tide Fan's Avatar

I don't think he's the best player on the field, but he will get a chance to meet the best player when he's tackled by Jonathan Allen.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

This post is proof decriminalization was a bad idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suspended

pot is legal in Washington

BamaNation All-American NBF_Bama_Cavalry's Avatar

5 Reasons Washington Will Not Win
    Last edited by NBF_Bama_Cavalry; December 5th, 2016 at 11:01 PM.
    A good game plan vigorously executed right now is far better than a perfect game plan executed next week. General George Patton (paraphrased)