Time: 65M Americans shouldn't pay taxes until Democracy is restored

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
I hope they go right ahead. The threat is music to the ears of most conservatives. I have no issue if the federal government is plunged into chaos as a result of their nihilism.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
The funny thing is that, if we agree to not pay Federal taxes, and then I chicken out and quietly pay mine, but you honor our agreement and don't pay yours, the IRS has a simpler task going after those who honor the agreement.

But I agree with 1986, go ahead and don't pay your taxes. See how long the Federal government lasts. Go ahead, kill the Federal government. Please.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
In a future election. Not now.

The approximately 65 million Democrats who voted for Hillary Clinton should pledge that in the future if a Republican wins the presidency with fewer votes than a Democrat for the third time in our era, we won’t pay taxes to the federal government.

I like Donald Trump, don't pay any federal income tax. In the interest of fairness,
I should get a tax credit from Uncle Sam

Last edited:

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
In a future election. Not now.

The approximately 65 million Democrats who voted for Hillary Clinton should pledge that in the future if a Republican wins the presidency with fewer votes than a Democrat for the third time in our era, we won’t pay taxes to the federal government.

I like Donald Trump, don't pay any federal income tax. In the interest of fairness,
I should get a tax credit from Uncle Sam
Yah I read that. Still like this....

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I hope they go right ahead. The threat is music to the ears of most conservatives. I have no issue if the federal government is plunged into chaos as a result of their nihilism.
The funny thing is that, if we agree to not pay Federal taxes, and then I chicken out and quietly pay mine, but you honor our agreement and don't pay yours, the IRS has a simpler task going after those who honor the agreement.

But I agree with 1986, go ahead and don't pay your taxes. See how long the Federal government lasts. Go ahead, kill the Federal government. Please.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.