Link: Inside the Failing of Tennessee Program Under Botch Jones - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
Results 131 to 143 of 165
  1. #131
    BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    16,181

    Re: Inside the Failing of Tennessee Program Under Butch Jones

    Butch Jones - the Archbishop of Talent-bury
    The first rule of Tidefans interactions - Selma does not use Google; Google uses Selma

  2. Advertisement
  3. #132
    BamaNation First Team bama61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    530

    Re: Inside the Failing of Tennessee Program Under Butch Jones

    Quote Originally Posted by selmaborntidefan View Post
    Butch Jones - the Archbishop of Talent-bury
    You're a hard man Selma, hard but right....

  4. #133
    BamaNation All-American Padreruf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Bluffton, South Carolina
    Posts
    2,222

    Re: Inside the Failing of Tennessee Program Under Butch Jones

    Quote Originally Posted by selmaborntidefan View Post
    Butch Jones - the Archbishop of Talent-bury
    OOH -- that's really good!
    "The greatest evil in the world is not 'not knowing;' it is not knowing that you do not know." Alfred North Whitehead

  5. #134
    BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Titus, AL
    Posts
    5,782

    Re: Inside the Failing of Tennessee Program Under Butch Jones

    Quote Originally Posted by selmaborntidefan View Post
    Butch Jones - the Archbishop of Talent-bury
    You mean he can take your 5 stars and turn them into 2 stars?

  6. #135
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    18,940

    Re: Inside the Failing of Tennessee Program Under Butch Jones

    Quote Originally Posted by selmaborntidefan View Post
    Butch Jones - the Archbishop of Talent-bury
    Quote Originally Posted by MattinBama View Post
    You mean he can take your 5 stars and turn them into 2 stars?
    He can take his'n and lose to urine. And then he can take urine and lose to his'n. And whatnot.
    Bodhi


    Lily (age 6): Daddy, I know what I want to be when I grow up: an artist.
    Bodhi (internally groaning): Yeah? What kind of artist?
    Lily: A balloon animal artist!
    Bodhi (face palm)

  7. #136
    BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Titus, AL
    Posts
    5,782

    Re: Inside the Failing of Tennessee Program Under Butch Jones

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He can take his'n and lose to urine. And then he can take urine and lose to his'n. And whatnot.
    Careful mentioning urine. You'll summon John L. Smith.

  8. #137
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Redwood Forrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boaz, AL USA
    Posts
    9,239

    Re: Inside the Failing of Tennessee Program Under Butch Jones

    Phillip Fulmer is back at Tennessee.

    The school announced Tuesday that Fulmer will serve as a special adviser to the president for community, athletics and university relations. Fulmer will basically be an ambassador at community and athletic events.

    "This is a special opportunity for me. I've had the chance to work with [Tennessee president] Dr. [Joe] DiPietro for a couple of years in a volunteer capacity, and I was excited when he approached me with this position," Fulmer said via a release from the school. "I look forward to serving UT campuses statewide, our communities, and UT athletics for the greater good for our great state and the university."


    http://www.cbssports.com/college-foo...see-president/

    So I can still hate the Viles. Fulmar, the gift that keeps on giving.
    I do not believe in atheists, therefore they do not exist.

  9. #138
    BamaNation All-SEC rolltide7854's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Birmingham, Ala
    Posts
    1,327

    Re: Inside the Failing of Tennessee Program Under Butch Jones

    In other news Krispy Kreme is reopening.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redwood Forrest View Post
    Phillip Fulmer is back at Tennessee.

    The school announced Tuesday that Fulmer will serve as a special adviser to the president for community, athletics and university relations. Fulmer will basically be an ambassador at community and athletic events.

    "This is a special opportunity for me. I've had the chance to work with [Tennessee president] Dr. [Joe] DiPietro for a couple of years in a volunteer capacity, and I was excited when he approached me with this position," Fulmer said via a release from the school. "I look forward to serving UT campuses statewide, our communities, and UT athletics for the greater good for our great state and the university."


    http://www.cbssports.com/college-foo...see-president/

    So I can still hate the Viles. Fulmar, the gift that keeps on giving.

  10. #139

    Re: Inside the Failing of Tennessee Program Under Botch Jones

    The president and Butch better watch they back..

  11. #140
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Redwood Forrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boaz, AL USA
    Posts
    9,239

    Re: Inside the Failing of Tennessee Program Under Botch Jones

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForce View Post
    The president and Butch better watch they back..
    He wanted to be AD and I am sure he has a plan already in the works. It is sad that no matter what we say or how funny it seems it is possible because we are talking about a lifelong underhanded lying scumbag.
    I do not believe in atheists, therefore they do not exist.

  12. #141
    FB|BB Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Burbs of Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    3,858

    Re: Inside the Failing of Tennessee Program Under Botch Jones

    Quote Originally Posted by Redwood Forrest View Post
    He wanted to be AD and I am sure he has a plan already in the works. It is sad that no matter what we say or how funny it seems it is possible because we are talking about a lifelong underhanded lying scumbag.
    He is all the things you say. What he isn't is stupid when it comes to skullduggery.

    I don't like this at all. Only comfort I get is that Greg Sankey would never be like Roy Kramer.
    You can't reason a man out of a position he didn't reason himself into.

  13. #142
    BamaNation All-SEC bama2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Peach State
    Posts
    1,726

    Re: Inside the Failing of Tennessee Program Under Botch Jones

    I am just glad someone didnt start a new thread to announce he is getting paid to do the job at UcheaT that Pat Dye does for free at Aubarn.

  14. #143

    Re: Inside the Failing of Tennessee Program Under Botch Jones

    Quote Originally Posted by bama2112 View Post
    I am just glad someone didnt start a new thread to announce he is getting paid to do the job at UcheaT that Pat Dye does for free at Aubarn.
    I think this is the orange version of the barn megathread.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 

TideFansStore.com: Get YOUR gear!